Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Influence of maternal depression on household food insecurity for low-income families.Acad Pediatr. 2015; 15: 305-310
- Influence of maternal depression on WIC participation in low-income families.Matern Child Health J. 2016; 20: 710-719
- Pediatric adverse childhood experiences: implications for life course health trajectories.Acad Pediatr. 2015; 15: 467-468
- Incorporating recognition and management of perinatal and postpartum depression into pediatric practice.Pediatrics. 2010; 126: 1032-1039
- Identifying maternal depression in pediatric primary care: changes over a decade.J Dev Behav Pediatr. 2016; 37: 113-120
- Beyond screening: a review of pediatric primary care models to address maternal depression.Pediatr Res. 2016; 79: 197-204
- From medical home to health neighborhood: transforming the medical home into a community-based health neighborhood.J Pediatr. 2012; 160: 535-536
Conflict of Interest: The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.