Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- International Classification of Functioning, Disability, and Health: ICF.World Health Organization, Geneva2001
- United Nations. Convention on the Rights of Persons With Disabilities and Optional Protocol. 2006 (Available at:)Accessed September 22, 2015)
- Disability Characteristics. 2013 American Community Survey 1-Year Estimates.2013 (Available at:)http://factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?pid=ACS_13_1YR_S1810&prodType=table
- Changing trends of childhood disability, 2001–2011.Pediatrics. 2014; 134: 530-538
- The changing landscape of disability in childhood.Future Child. 2012; 22: 13-42
- High-expenditure children with Supplemental Security Income.Pediatrics. 1998; 102: 610-615
- Health services use and health care expenditures for children with disabilities.Pediatrics. 2004; 114: 79-85
- 2016 recommendations for preventive pediatric health care.Pediatrics. 2016; 137: 1-3
- Intellectual impairment in children with blood lead concentrations below 10 microg per deciliter.N Engl J Med. 2003; 348: 1517-1526
- Autism and hospitals: a difficult match.Acad Pediatr. 2012; 12: 469-470
- Socioeconomic disparities for hearing-impaired children in the United States.Laryngoscope. 2011; 121: 860-866
- Two-year impact of the alternative quality contract on pediatric health care quality and spending.Pediatrics. 2014; 133: 96-104
- The quality of ambulatory care delivered to children in the United States.N Engl J Med. 2007; 357: 1515-1523
- Mobility impairments and use of screening and preventive services.Am J Public Health. 2000; 90: 955-961
- Do Medicare patients with disabilities receive preventive services? A population-based study.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1999; 80: 642-646
- Sexuality of children and adolescents with developmental disabilities.Pediatrics. 2006; 118: 398-403
- The immunization status of children with spina bifida.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 1993; 147: 849-853
- Assessing managed care for children with chronic conditions.Health Aff (Millwood). 1998; 17: 42-52
- Use of primary care facilities by patients attending specialty clinics.Pediatrics. 1980; 65: 567-572
- Changing patterns of conditions among children receiving Supplemental Security Income disability benefits.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 1999; 153: 80-84
- Improving timely childhood immunizations through pay for performance in Medicaid-managed care.Health Serv Res. 2010; 45: 1934-1947
- Development of the children with disabilities algorithm.Pediatrics. 2015; 136: e871-e878
- Identifying children's health care quality measures for Medicaid and CHIP: an evidence-informed, publicly transparent expert process.Acad Pediatr. 2011; 11: S11-S21
- Qualitative insights into how pediatric pay-for-performance programs are being designed.Acad Pediatr. 2009; 9: 185-191
- A pediatric-focused review of the performance incentive literature.Curr Opin Pediatr. 2007; 19: 719-725
- Health Care Financing for CSHCN.2012 (Available at:)Accessed September 10, 2014)
National Center for Children in Poverty. Low-Income Children in the United States: National and State Trend Data, 1998–2008. New York, NY, 2009. Available at: http://www.nccp.org/publications/pdf/text_907.pdf. Accessed June 3, 2014.
- The National Survey of Children With Special Health Care Needs Chartbook, 2005–2006.US Department of Health and Human Services, Rockville, Md2008
Dodd A, Nysenbaum J, Zlatinov A. Medicaid Policy Brief: Assessing the Usability of the MAX 2007 Inpatient and Prescription Encounter Data for Enrollees in Comprehensive Managed Care. Available at: https://www.cms.gov/Research-Statistics-Data-and-Systems/Computer-Data-and-Systems/MedicaidDataSourcesGenInfo/Downloads/MAXTA_Usability_MAX_2007_IP_and_RX_EncounterData.pdf. Accessed September 22, 2015.
Byrd V, Dodd A, Malsberger R, et al. Medicaid Policy Brief: Assessing the Usability of Max 2008 Encounter Data for Enrollees in Comprehensive Managed Care. Available at: https://www.cms.gov/Research-Statistics-Data-and-Systems/Computer-Data-and-Systems/MedicaidDataSourcesGenInfo/Downloads/MAX_IB7_EncounterData_071312.pdf. Accessed September 22, 2015.
- HCUP Chronic Condition Indicator.2014 (Available at:)
National Committee for Quality Assurance. HEDIS 2013. Volume 2: Technical Specifications. Available at: http://www.ncqa.org/hedis-quality-measurement/hedis-measures/hedis-2013.
- CHIPRA Initial Core Set of Children's Health Care Quality Measures.2016 (Available at:)https://www.medicaid.gov/Medicaid-CHIP-Program-Information/By-Topics/Quality-of-Care/CHIPRA-Initial-Core-Set-of-Childrens-Health-Care-Quality-Measures.html(Accessed April 14, 2016)
- Child and Adolescent Health and Health Care Quality: Measuring What Matters.National Academies Press, Washington, DC2011
- Satisfaction with primary health care received by families of children with developmental disabilities.J Pediatr Health Care. 2006; 20: 245-252
- Disparities in unmet need for care coordination: the National Survey of Children's Health.Pediatrics. 2013; 131: 217-224
- ImproveCareNow: the development of a pediatric inflammatory bowel disease improvement network.Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2011; 17: 450-457
Conflict of Interest: The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.