Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Effect of patient reminder/recall interventions on immunization rates: a review.JAMA. 2000; 284: 1820-1827
- Interventions aimed at improving immunization rates.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2002; : CD003941
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. IIS state/territory/city registry staff—main and technical contacts. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/programs/iis/contacts-registry-staff.html#nh. Accessed September 16, 2015.
- Immunization Information Systems annual reports.2014 (Available at:)Accessed June 1, 2016)
- Progress in Immunization Information Systems—United States, 2012.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2013; 62: 1005-1008
- Immunization Information System annual report.2012 (Available at:)Accessed November 7, 2015)
Community Preventive Services Task Force. Increasing appropriate vaccination: vaccination programs in schools and organized child care centers. Available at: http://www.thecommunityguide.org/vaccines/schools_childcare.html. Accessed June 4, 2015.
- Getting under the hood: exploring issues that affect provider-based recall using an immunization information system.Acad Pediatr. 2011; 11: 44-49
- Immunization practices of primary care practitioners and their relation to immunization levels.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 1994; 148: 158-166
- Private provider participation in statewide immunization registries.BMC Public Health. 2006; 6: 33
- Adoption of reminder and recall messages for immunizations by pediatricians and public health clinics.Pediatrics. 2003; 112: 1076-1082
- Feasibility of initiating and sustaining registry-based immunization recall in private practices.Acad Pediatr. 2012; 12: 104-109
- The use of immunization information systems (IISs) in primary care.Am J Prev Med. 2016; (in press)
- Collaborative centralized reminder/recall notification to increase immunization rates among young children: a comparative effectiveness trial.JAMA Pediatr. 2015; 169: 365-373
- Population-based versus practice-based recall for childhood immunizations: a randomized controlled comparative effectiveness trial.Am J Public Health. 2013; 103: 1116-1123
Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CIIS). Colorado annual immunization progress report for CY2013, section IX—immunization information systems. 2013. Available at: http://www2a.cdc.gov/nip/registry/IISAR/IISAR_QUERY.asp. Accessed March 3, 3017.
- Pragmatic cluster randomized trials using covariate constrained randomization: a method for practice-based research networks (PBRNs).J Am Board Fam Med. 2015; 28: 663-672
- Balance in cluster randomized trials.Stat Med. 2001; 20: 351-365
- Design of cluster-randomized trials of quality improvement interventions aimed at medical care providers.Med Care. 2007; 45: S38-S43
- Allocation techniques for balance at baseline in cluster randomized trials: a methodological review.Trials. 2012; 13: 120
- Covariate-based constrained randomization of group-randomized trials.Clin Trials. 2004; 1: 297-305
- National, state, and selected local area vaccination coverage among children aged 19–35 months—United States, 2013.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2014; 63: 741-748
- What's the risk? A simple approach for estimating adjusted risk measures from nonlinear models including logistic regression.Health Serv Res. 2009; 44: 288-302
- National, state, and selected local area vaccination coverage among children aged 19–35 months—United States, 2014.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2015; 64: 889-896
- Novel immunization reminder/recall approaches: rural and urban differences in parent perceptions.Acad Pediatr. 2014; 14: 249-255
- Provider preferences and experiences with a countywide centralized collaborative reminder/recall for childhood immunizations.Acad Pediatr. 2016; 16: 50-56
Conflict of Interest: The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.