Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Factors associated with successful self-directed learning using individualized learning plans during pediatric residency.Acad Pediatr. 2010; 10: 124-130
- Individualized learning plans: basics and beyond.Acad Pediatr. 2010; 10: 289-292
- Is residents' progress on individualized learning plans related to the type of learning goal set?.Acad Med. 2011; 86: 1293-1299
- Practical suggestions for the creation and use of meaningful learning goals in graduate medical education.Acad Pediatr. 2016; 16: 20-24
- Deliberate practice as a framework for evaluating feedback in residency training.Med Teach. 2015; 37: 551-557
- Using individualized learning plans to facilitate learner-centered teaching.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2016; 29: 214-217
Conflict of Interest: The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.