Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
US Government. Individuals with Disabilities Education Act, Reauthorization 2004, PL 108-446. Available at: http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/pl108-446.pdf. Accessed August 8, 2014.
Early Childhood Technical Assistance Center. Outcomes. Available at: http://ectacenter.org/eco/pages/fed_req.asp. Accessed February 21, 2018.
- The impact of race on participation in Part C early intervention services.J Dev Behav Pediatr. 2012; 32: 284-291
- Factors related to early intervention Part C enrollment: a systematic review.Disabil Health J. 2017; 10: 467-474
- Therapy use for children with developmental conditions: analysis of Colorado Medicaid data.Pediatr Phy Ther. 2017; 29: 192-198
- Social disparities in early intervention service use and provider-reported outcomes.J Dev Behav Pediatr. 2017; 38: 501-509
Early Childhood Technical Assistance Center. Child Outcomes Summary (COS) Process. Available at: http://ectacenter.org/eco/pages/cos.asp#COSProcessModule. Accessed March 14, 2018.
Early Childhood Technical Assistance Center. Part C Infant and Toddler Program Federal Appropriations and National Child Count 1987-2015. Available at: http://ectacenter.org/∼pdfs/growthcomppartc.pdf. Accessed December 1, 2017.
- A framework for the study of access to medical care.Health Serv Res. 1974; 9: 208-220
- Prevalence and variation of developmental screening and surveillance in early childhood.JAMA Pediatr. 2018; 172: 857-866
Established Condition Database—Early Intervention Colorado. Medical Diagnosis. Available at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14ZfUsdLaMiv4ULd9oP-xkUVaPkKQQ7KI_yhrPOiFwqA/edit#gid=0. Accessed October 22, 2018
Barton L, Taylor C, Spiker D, et al. Validity of the Data from the Child Outcomes Summary Process: Findings from the ENHANCE Project. Available at: http://ectacenter.org/∼pdfs/calls/2016/ENHANCEbrief_03-02-16Final.pdf. Accessed October 22, 2018.
Early Childhood Technical Assistance Center. Definitions for Child Outcomes Summary (COS) Ratings. Available at: http://ectacenter.org/∼pdfs/eco/definitions_outcome_ratings.pdf. Accessed October 22, 2018.
- Development of guidelines for determining frequency of therapy services in a pediatric medical setting.Pediatr Phys Ther. 2008; 20: 194-198
- A path model for evaluating dosing parameters for children with cerebral palsy.Phys Ther. 2014; 94: 411-421
StataCorp. Stata® Release 15. Available at: https://www.stata.com/new-in-stata/. Accessed March 5, 2019.
Davies HT, Crombie IK, Tavakoli M. When can odds ratios mislead? BMJ. 316:989–991.
- Using average marginal effects over odds ratios as measures of effect size in epidemiology.Ann Epidemiol. 2017; 27: 525-526
Hebbeler K, Spiker D, Bailey D, et al. Early intervention for infants and toddlers with disabilities and their families: participants, services, and outcomes. Available at: https://www.sri.com/sites/default/files/publications/neils_finalreport_200702.pdf. Accessed December 1, 2017.
- Factors related to the scope of early intervention service coordinator practices.Infants Young Child. 2008; 21: 176-185
- Early intervention service coordination models and service coordinator practices.J Early Interv. 2006; 28: 155-165
- Evidence for the effectiveness of different service delivery models in early intervention services.Am J Occup Ther. 2013; 67: 431-436
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. National Healthcare Disparities Report. Available at: https://archive.ahrq.gov/research/findings/nhqrdr/nhdr11/index.html. Accessed October 24, 2018.
Data Resource Center for Child & Adolescent Health. 2016 and 2016-2017 Combined National Survey of Children's Health Interactive Data Query. Available at: http://www.childhealthdata.org/browse/survey. Accessed October 24, 2018.
- Family language barriers and special-needs children.Pediatrics. 2016; 138e20160321
- Translation, adaptation and validation of instruments or scales for use in cross-cultural health care research: a clear and user-friendly guideline.J Eval Clin Pract. 2001; 17: 268-274
- Guidelines for the process of cross-cultural adaptation of self-report measures.Spine. 2000; 25: 3186-3191
- Principles of good practice for the translation and cultural adaptation process for patient-reported outcomes (PRO) measures: report of the ISPOR task force for translation and cultural adaptation.Value Health. 2005; 8: 94-104
- Cultural adaptation of a pediatric functional assessment for rehabilitation outcomes research.BMC Health Serv Res. 2017; 17: 658
- Identifying infants and young children with developmental disorders in the medical home: an algorithm for developmental surveillance and screening.Pediatrics. 2006; 118: 405-420
- Mitigating adverse childhood experiences through investments in early childhood programs..Acad Pediatr. 2017; 17: S28-S29
- Early intervention services improve school-age functional outcome among neonatal intensive care unit graduates.Acad Pediatr. 2018; 18: 468-474
The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.