Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The major causes of death in children and adolescents in the United States.N Engl J Med. 2018; 379: 2468-2475
- Firearm storage in gun-owning households with children: results of a 2105 national survey.J Urban Health. 2018; 95: 295
- Firearm-related injuries affecting the pediatric population.Pediatrics. 2012; 130: e1416-e1423
- Is office-based counseling about media use, timeouts, and firearm storage effective? Results from a cluster-randomized, controlled trial.Pediatrics. 2008; 122: e15-e25
- Impact of pediatricians’ perceived self-efficacy and confidence on violence prevention counseling: a national study.Matern Child Health J. 2008; 12: 75-82
- Anticipatory guidance and violence prevention: results from family and pediatrician focus groups.Pediatrics. 2006; 117: 455-463
- Pediatric resident firearm-related anticipatory guidance: why are we still not talking about guns?.Prev Med. 2019; 124: 29-32
- Pediatric residents' attitudes and behaviors related to counseling adolescents and their parents about firearm safety.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2002; 156: 769-775
- Evaluation of a firearm injury prevention web-based curriculum.Teach Learn Med. 2012; 24: 327-333
- Curriculum Development for Medical Education: A Six-Step Approach.JHU Press, Baltimore2010
- Social Foundations of Thought and Action: A Social Cognitive Theory.Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ1986
- Teen Conflict Survey.Center for Adolescent Studies, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, USA1995
- Measuring Violence-Related Attitudes, Behaviors, and Influences Among Youths: A Compendium of Assessment Tools.2nd ed. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, Atlanta, GA2005
- Achieving desired results and improved outcomes: integrating planning and assessment throughout learning activities.J Continuing Educ Health Prof. 2009; 29: 1-14
The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.