Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Association of American Medical Colleges. Available at:https://wwwaamcorg/system/files/reports/1/factstablea7_2pdf. 2018. Accessed October 1, 2019
- Pregnancy during pediatric residency. Attitudes and complications.Am J Dis Child. 1990; 144: 767-769
- Parental leave policies and pediatric trainees in the United States.J Hum Lact. 2015; 31: 434-439
- Paid maternity leave in the United States: associations with maternal and infant health.Matern Child Health J. 2018; 22: 216-225
- Parental leave for residents and pediatric training programs.Pediatrics. 2013; 131: 387-390
- Do women residents delay childbearing due to perceived career threats?.Acad Med. 2010; 85: 640-646
- Pregnancy during residency: a literature review.Acad Med. 2003; 78: 418-428
- Motherhood during residency training: challenges and strategies.Can Fam Physician. 2005; 51: 990-991
- The impact of parental leave on extending training and entering the board certification examination process: a specialty-based comparison.Mayo Clin Proc. 2006; 81: 1449-1453
- Pediatric resident perceptions of family-friendly benefits.Acad Pediatr. 2010; 10: 360-366
- Pregnancy and childbirth during family medicine residency training.Fam Med. 2011; 43: 160-165
- Effect of medical student debt on mental health, academic performance and specialty choice: a systematic review.BMJ Open. 2019; 9e029980
- Childbearing and maternity leave in residency: determinants and well-being outcomes.Postgrad Med J. 2018; 94: 694-699
American Medical Association Policy H-420. 987: maternity leave policies. Avaiable at:https://policysearchama-assnorg/policyfinder/detail/family%20leave?uri=%2FAMADoc%2FHODxml-0-3580xml.Last. Accessed October 1, 2019.
- Toward creating family-friendly work environments in pediatrics: baseline data from pediatric department chairs and pediatric program directors.Pediatrics. 2007; 119: e596-e602
- Fellowship or family? A comparison of residency leave policies with the family and medical leave act.J Surg Res. 2019; 241: 302-307
- Residents' breastfeeding knowledge, comfort, practices, and perceptions: results of the Breastfeeding Resident Education Study (BRESt).BMC Pediatr. 2018; 18: 170
- Resident physicians' knowledge of breastfeeding and infant growth.Birth. 2000; 27: 49-53
- Juggling work and breastfeeding: effects of maternity leave and occupational characteristics.Pediatrics. 2009; 123: e38-e46
- Satisfaction of women urologists with maternity leave and childbirth timing.J Urol. 2010; 183: 282-286
- Impact of procedural specialty on maternity leave and career satisfaction among female physicians.Ann Surg. 2017; 266: 210-217
- Factors associated with residency and career dissatisfaction in childbearing surgical residents.JAMA Surg. 2018; 153: 1004-1011
The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.