Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Academic Pediatrics
- Trends in hospitalizations for food-induced anaphylaxis in US children, 2000-2009.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2014; 134: 960-962.e963
- Food allergy.N Engl J Med. 2017; 377: 1168-1176
- Further fatalities caused by anaphylactic reactions to food, 2001-2006.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2007; 119: 1016-1018
- The public health impact of parent-reported childhood food allergies in the United States.Pediatrics. 2018; 142: e20181235https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2018-1235
- Quality of life among food allergic patients and their caregivers.Curr Allergy Asthma Rep. 2016; 16: 38
- Increasing emergency department visits for anaphylaxis, 2005-2014.J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract. 2017; 5: 171-175.e173
- The economic impact of childhood food allergy in the United States.JAMA Pediatr. 2013; 167: 1026-1031
- Socioeconomic disparities in the economic impact of childhood food allergy.Pediatrics. 2016; 137e20153678
- Children covered by Medicaid/State Children's Health Insurance Program more likely to Use Emergency Departments for Food Allergies.Pediatr Emerg Care. 2017; 33: e152-e159
- The prevalence, severity, and distribution of childhood food allergy in the United States.Pediatrics. 2011; 128: e9-e17https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2011-0204
- Temporal trends and racial/ethnic disparity in self-reported pediatric food allergy in the United States.Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2014; 112: 222-229.e223
- ICD-9-CM coding of emergency department visits for food and insect sting allergy.Ann Epidemiol. 2006; 16: 696-700
- Antibiotic exposure and the risk of food allergy: evidence in the US Medicaid pediatric population.J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract. 2019; 7: 492-499
- Estimating the economic burden of food-induced allergic reactions and anaphylaxis in the United States.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2011; 128: 110-115.e115
- Season of birth and food allergy in children.Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2010; 104: 307-313
- Algorithm for the diagnosis of anaphylaxis and its validation using population-based data on emergency department visits for anaphylaxis in Florida.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2010; 126: 98-104.e104
- Food-induced anaphylaxis among commercially insured US adults: patient concordance with postdischarge care guidelines.J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract. 2013; 1: 595-601.e1
- National trends in emergency department visits and hospitalizations for food-induced anaphylaxis in US children.Pediatr Allergy Immunol. 2018; 29: 538-544
- Antibiotic prescription and food allergy in young children.Allergy Asthma Clin Immunol. 2016; 12: 41
Data Resource Center for Child & Adolescent Health. National Survey of Children's Health 2011/2012. 2011-2012. Available at: https://www.childhealthdata.org/learn-about-the-nsch/archive-prior-year-data-documents-and-resources/2011-12-nsch. Accessed April 13, 2020.
Bloom B, Cohen RA, Freeman G. Summary health statistics for U.S. children: National Health Interview Survey, 2011, Vital and Health Statistics, Data from the National Health Survey, Series 10, No. 254, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Hyattsville, Md: DHHS Publication No. (PHS) 2013-1582; 2012.
- Access to health care and food in children with food allergy.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2014; 133: 582-585
- Guidelines for the diagnosis and management of food allergy in the United States: report of the NIAID-sponsored expert panel.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2010; 126: S1-58
- A voluntary registry for peanut and tree nut allergy: characteristics of the first 5149 registrants.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2001; 108: 128-132
- The natural history of peanut allergy.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2001; 107: 367-374
- The atopic march: progression from atopic dermatitis to allergic rhinitis and asthma.J Clin Cell Immunol. 2014; 5: 202https://doi.org/10.4172/2155-9899.1000202
- The atopic march: critical evidence and clinical relevance.Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2018; 120: 131-137
- Long-term coarse particulate matter exposure is associated with asthma among children in Medicaid.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2018; 197: 737-746
Conflict of Interest: Dr Gupta has received research grant support from The National Institutes of Health (NIH), Stanford Sean N. Parker Center for Allergy Research, Food Allergy Research & Education (FARE), UnitedHealth Group, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Genentech, and the National Confectioners Association (NCA); and has served as a medical consultant/advisor for Aimmune Therapeutics, Before Brands, Kaléo, Genentech, Food Allergy Research and Education, Allergenis, DOTS Technology, and DBV Technologies. Dr Bilaver has received research grant support from The National Institutes of Health (NIH), Rho Inc, HRSA, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Food Allergy Research and Education (FARE) Genentech, National Confectioners Association, Before Brands Inc.
The other authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.