Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Denver Childhood Obesity Monitoring Report 2012-2016.2017
- CDC growth charts: United States.Adv Data. 2000; : 1-27
- Randomized controlled trial of the MEND program: a family-based community intervention for childhood obesity.Obesity (Silver Spring, Md). 2010; 18: S62-S68
- Screening for obesity in children and adolescents: US Preventive Services Task Force recommendation statement.JAMA. 2017; 317: 2417-2426
- After the RCT: who comes to a family-based intervention for childhood overweight or obesity when it is implemented at scale in the community?.J Epidemiol community health. 2015; 69: 142-148
Healthy Weight Partnership. MEND: health lifestyle and weight management programs for children and families. 2020. Available at: https://healthyweightpartnership.org/. Accessed October 6, 2020.
- Long-term outcomes following the MEND 7-13 child weight management program.Child obes (Print). 2015; 11: 325-330
- Addressing childhood obesity in low-income, ethnically diverse families: outcomes and peer effects of MEND 7-13 when delivered at scale in US communities.Int J Obes (2005). 2019; 43: 91-102
- Is BMI alone a sufficient outcome to evaluate interventions for child obesity?.Child obes (Print). 2013; 9: 350-356
- Geographic expansion of federally qualified health centers 2007-2014.J Rural Health. 2019; 35: 385-394
- Are FQHCs the solution to care access for underserved children?.Pediatrics. 2016; 138: e20162479https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2016-2479
- Primary care for underserved populations: navigating policy to incorporate occupational therapy into federally qualified health centers.Am J Occup Ther. 2017; 717102090010p1–7102090010p5https://doi.org/10.5014/ajot.2017.712001
- Tracking of BMI z scores for severe obesity.Pediatrics. 2017; 140: e20171072https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2017-1072
- BMI z-Scores are a poor indicator of adiposity among 2- to 19-year-olds with very high BMIs, NHANES 1999-2000 to 2013-2014.Obesity (Silver Spring, Md). 2017; 25: 739-746
- Clinical practice guideline for screening and management of high blood pressure in children and adolescents.Pediatrics. 2017; 140: e20171904https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2017-1904
- Determination of blood pressure percentiles in normal-weight children: some methodological issues.Am J Epidemiol. 2008; 167: 653-666
- Diabetes screening in overweight and obese children and adolescents: choosing the right test.Eur J Pediatr. 2017; 176: 89-97
- The role of haemoglobin A1c in screening obese children and adolescents for glucose intolerance and type 2 diabetes.Acta Medica Portuguesa. 2015; 28: 307-315
- NASPGHAN clinical practice guideline for the diagnosis and treatment of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease in children: recommendations from the expert committee on NAFLD (ECON) and the North American Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology, hepatology and nutrition (NASPGHAN).J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2017; 64: 319-334
- Expert panel on integrated guidelines for cardiovascular health and risk reduction in children and adolescents: summary report.Pediatrics. 2011; 128: S213-S256
- Automated identification of implausible values in growth data from pediatric electronic health records.J Am Med Inform Assoc. 2017; 24: 1080-1087
Cohen RA. An introduction to PROC LOESS for local regression. Paper presented at: Proceedings of the twenty-fourth annual SAS users group international conference, Paper 1999.
- A Variable Span Smoother.Stanford Univ CA Lab for Computational Statistics, 1984
- A SAS Program for the CDC Growth Charts.2000
Bates D, Mächler M, Bolker B, et al. Fitting linear mixed-effects models using lme4. arXiv e-prints. 2014. Available at: https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2014arXiv1406.5823B. Accessed June 01, 2014.
- Characterizing extreme values of body mass index-for-age by using the 2000 Centers for Disease Control and Prevention growth charts.Am J Clin Nutr. 2009; 90: 1314-1320
- Severe obesity in children and adolescents: identification, associated health risks, and treatment approaches: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2013; 128: 1689-1712
- Management of newly diagnosed type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM) in children and adolescents.Pediatrics. 2013; 131: 364-382
- Treatment of overweight and obesity in children and youth: a systematic review and meta-analysis.CMAJ Open. 2015; 3: E35-E46
- Factors associated with parental readiness to make changes for overweight children.Pediatrics. 2005; 116: e94-101
- Childhood overweight and obesity: maternal perceptions of the time for engaging in child weight management.BMC public health. 2012; 12: 295
- Assessing change in perceived community leadership readiness in the Obesity Prevention and Lifestyle program.Health Promotion J Australia. 2016; 27: 208-214
- Referrals and management strategies for pediatric obesity—DocStyles survey 2017.Front Pediatr. 2018; 6: 367https://doi.org/10.3389/fped.2018.00367
- Expert committee recommendations regarding the prevention, assessment, and treatment of child and adolescent overweight and obesity: summary report.Pediatrics. 2007; 120: S164-S192
The authors have no conflicts of interest to report.