Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
ACGME Program Requirements for Graduate Medical Education in Pediatrics. 2020. Available at:https://www.acgme.org/Portals/0/PFAssets/ProgramRequirements/320_Pediatrics_2020.pdf?ver=2020-06-29-162726-647. Accessed September 11, 2020.
- Does continuity of care improve patient outcomes?.J Fam Pract. 2004; 53: 974-980
- Primary resident physician: improving continuity of care.J Grad Med Educ. 2015; 7: 291-292
- Disruptions and satisfaction in internal medicine resident continuity clinic differ between inpatient and outpatient rotations.Teach Learn Med. 2007; 19: 30-34
ACGME Program Requirements for Graduate Medical Education in Internal Medicine. 2020. Available at: https://www.acgme.org/Portals/0/PFAssets/ProgramRequirements/140_InternalMedicine_2020.pdf?ver=2020-06-29-161610-040. Accessed September 11, 2020.
- Redesigning residency training in internal medicine: the consensus report of the Alliance for academic internal medicine education redesign task force.Acad Med. 2007; 82: 1211-1219
- The 4∶1 schedule: a novel template for internal medicine residencies.J Grad Med Educ. 2010; 2: 541-547
- Moving forward in GME reform: a 4 + 1 model of resident ambulatory training.J Gen Intern Med. 2013; 28: 1100-1104
- X + Y Scheduling models for internal medicine residency programs-A look back and a look forward.J Grad Med Educ. 2014; 6: 639-642
- Restoring emphasis on ambulatory internal medicine training-the 3 1 model.J Grad Med Educ. 2014; 6: 742-745
- Impact of 4 + 1 block scheduling on patient care continuity in resident clinic.J Gen Intern Med. 2014; 29: 1195-1199
- Asnes A. X + Y scheduling in pediatric residency: continuity, handoffs, and trainee experience.Acad Pediatr. 2019; 19: 489-494
Advancing Innovation in Residency Education (AIRE). Available at: https://www.acgme.org/What-We-Do/Accreditation/Advancing-Innovation-in-Residency-Education-AIRE. Accessed September 11, 2020.
- Continuity of care in a family practice residency program. Impact on physician satisfaction.J Fam Pract. 1990; 31: 69-73
- Determinants of resident satisfaction with patients in their continuity clinic.J Gen Intern Med. 2004; 19: 456-459
- Continuity of care and other determinants of patient satisfaction with primary care.J Gen Intern Med. 2005; 20: 226-233
- Continuity of primary care: to whom does it matter and when?.Ann Fam Med. 2003; 1: 149-155
- Positive impact of transition from noon conference to academic half day in a pediatric residency program.Acad Pediatr. 2017; 17: 436-442
- Rates of medical errors and preventable adverse events among hospitalized children following implementation of a resident handoff bundle.JAMA. 2013; 310: 2262-2270
- Burnout in pediatric residents: three years of national survey data.Pediatrics. 2020; 145e20191030
- X + Y Scheduling models in internal medicine residency programs: a national survey of program directors' perspectives.Am J Med. 2018; 131: 107-114
The authors have no conflicts of interest to report.