Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Diagnosis of pregnancy and providing options counseling for the adolescent patient.Pediatrics. 2017; 140https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2017-2273
American Board of Pediatrics. General pediatrics content outline. 2020. Accessed December 6, 2020. Available at:https://www.abp.org/content/general-pediatrics-content-outline.
Physicians for Reproductive Health. Adolescent reproductive and sexual health education program presentations & case videos. Available at: https://prh.org/arshep-ppts. Accessed December 6, 2020.
- Effect of novel patient interaction on students’ performance of pregnancy options counseling.Med Educ Online. 2015; 20https://doi.org/10.3402/meo.v20.29401
- Non-directive pregnancy options counseling: online instructional module, objective structured clinical exam, and rater and standardized patient training materials.MedEdPORTAL. 2017; 13: 10566https://doi.org/10.15766/mep_2374-8265.10566
- Navigating uncertainty: narrative medicine in pregnancy options counseling education.Patient Educ Couns. 2019; 102: 536-541
- Curriculum Development for Medical Education: A Six-Step Approach.Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, MD2010
- Experiential Learning: Experience as the Source of Learning and Development.2nd ed. Pearson Education, London2015
Guttmacher Institute. State policies on abortion. 2020. Accessed December 6, 2020. Available at:https://www.guttmacher.org/united-states/abortion/state-policies-abortion#
Provide. Options counseling module survey. Accessed December 6, 2020. Available at:https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/rhnoptionscounselingpre.
The authors have no conflicts of interest to report.