Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Recommendationson the use of quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccine in males—Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), 2011.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2011; 60: 1705-1708
- Quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccine: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2007; 56 (No RR-2)
- National, regional, state, and selected local area vaccination coverage among adolescents aged 13-17 years—United States, 2019.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2020; 69: 1109-1116https://doi.org/10.15585/mmwr.mm6933a1
HealthyPeople2020. Healthy people 2020. Available at: https://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/topics-objectives/topic/immunization-and-infectious-diseases/objectives Accessed July 2, 2019.
- Relative contributions of parental intention and provider recommendation style to HPV and meningococcal vaccine receipt.Hum Vaccines Immunother. 2019; : 1-6https://doi.org/10.1080/21645515.2019.1591138
- Factors associated with Medicaid providers’ recommendation of the HPV vaccine to low-income adolescent girls.J Adolesc Health. 2014; 54: 190-196https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jadohealth.2013.08.006
- Provider communication and HPV vaccination: the impact of recommendation quality.Vaccine. 2016; 34: 1187-1192https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vaccine.2016.01.023
- Missed clinical opportunities: provider recommendations for HPV vaccination for 11-12 year old girls are limited.Vaccine. 2011; 29: 8634-8641
- Effectiveness and net cost of reminder/recall for adolescent immunizations.Pediatrics. 2012; 129: e1437-e1445https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2011-1714
- A randomized trial of the effect of centralized reminder/recall on immunizations and preventive care visits for adolescents.Acad Pediatr. 2013; 13: 204-213https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2013.01.002
- Simple and elaborated clinician reminder prompts for human papillomavirus vaccination: a randomized clinical trial.Acad Pediatr. 2018; 18: S66-S71https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2017.11.002
- Missed opportunities for HPV vaccination in adolescent girls: a qualitative study.Pediatrics. 2014; 134: e666-e674https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2014-0442
- Early outcomes of a multilevel human papillomavirus vaccination pilot intervention in federally qualified health centers.Acad Pediatr. 2018; 18: S79-S84https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2017.11.001
- Results of a multilevel intervention trial to increase human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine uptake among adolescent girls.Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2016; 25: 593-602https://doi.org/10.1158/1055-9965.EPI-15-1243
- Improving HPV vaccination rates: a stepped-wedge randomized trial.Pediatrics. 2020; 146https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2019-2737
- The long-term impact of a performance improvement continuing medical education intervention on osteoporosis screening.J Contin Educ Health Prof. 2013; 33: 206-214https://doi.org/10.1002/chp.21200
- Improving HPV vaccination rates using maintenance-of-certification requirements.Pediatrics. 2016; 137e20150675https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2015-0675
Research Tested Intervention Program. DOSE HPV: development of systems and education for HPV vaccination. Available at: https://rtips.cancer.gov/rtips/programDetails.do?programId=25930477. Accessed January 3, 2021.
- Effectiveness of a provider-focused intervention to improve HPV vaccination rates in boys and girls.Vaccine. 2014; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vaccine.2014.11.021
IHI. Institute for Healthcare Improvement. Available at: http://www.ihi.org/about/Pages/ScienceofImprovement.aspx Accessed January 3, 2021.
- Practice- and community-based interventions to increase human papillomavirus vaccine coverage: a systematic review.JAMA Pediatr. 2015; 169: 686https://doi.org/10.1001/jamapediatrics.2015.0310
- Stata Statistical Software: Release 14.StataCorp LP, College Station, Tex2016
- Effect size calculator.2020 (Available at:)https://memory.psych.mun.ca/models/stats/effect_size.shtmlDate accessed: May 15, 2020
- Interpreting Cohen's d effect size.2020 (Available at:)https://rpsychologist.com/cohend/Date accessed: November 27, 2020
- Increasing provision of adolescent vaccines in primary care: a randomized controlled trial.Pediatrics. 2014; 134: e346-e353https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2013-4257
- Announcements versus conversations to improve HPV vaccination coverage: a randomized trial.Pediatrics. 2017; 139https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2016-1764
- Utilizing a train-the-trainer model for multi-site naloxone distribution programs.Drug Alcohol Depend. 2016; 163: 153-156https://doi.org/10.1016/j.drugalcdep.2016.04.007
- Depression screening and interventions for older home health care patients: program design and training outcomes for a train-the-trainer model.Home Health Care Manag Pract. 2011; 23: 435-445https://doi.org/10.1177/1084822311405459
- Train the trainer effectiveness trials of behavioral intervention for individuals with autism: a systematic review.Am J Intellect Dev Disabil. 2014; 119: 436-451https://doi.org/10.1352/1944-7558-119.5.436
- Getting human papillomavirus vaccination back on track: protecting our national investment in human papillomavirus vaccination in the COVID-19 era.J Adolesc Health. 2020; 67: 633-634https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jadohealth.2020.08.013
- Early outcomes of a multilevel human papillomavirus vaccination pilot intervention in federally qualified health centers.Acad Pediatr. 2018; 18: S79-S84
- National, regional, state, and selected local area vaccination coverage among adolescents aged 13-17 years—United States, 2017.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2018; 67: 909-917https://doi.org/10.15585/mmwr.mm6733a1
- National, regional, state,and selected local area vaccination coverage among adolescents aged 13-17 years—United States, 2016.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2017; 66: 874-882https://doi.org/10.15585/mmwr.mm6633a2
The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.