Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Parenting related to child and parental psychopathology: a descriptive review of the literature.Clin Child Psychol Psychiatry. 2002; 7: 529-552
- Supportive family environments ameliorate the link between racial discrimination and epigenetic aging: a replication across two longitudinal cohorts.Psychol Sci. 2016; 27: 530-541
- Putting parenting in perspective: a discussion of the contextual factors that shape parenting practices.J Child Fam Stud. 2002; 11: 255-269
- Ethnic variation in poverty and parenting stress.in: Deater-Deckard K Panneton R Parental Stress and Early Child Development: Adaptive and Maladaptive Outcomes. Springer International Publishing, 2017: 15-45
- Parental mental health and children's adjustment: the quality of marital interaction and parenting as mediating factors.J Child Psychol Psychiatry. 2003; 44: 227-241
- An interactionist perspective on the socioeconomic context of human development.Annu Rev Psychol. 2007; 58: 175-199
- The Effect of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Medicaid Expansions on Financial Wellbeing.National Bureau of Economic Research, 2016https://doi.org/10.3386/w22170
- Medicaid expansion increased coverage, improved affordability, and reduced psychological distress for low-income parents.Health Aff. 2017; 36: 808-818
- The effect of parental Medicaid expansions on children’s health insurance coverage.Contemp Econ Policy. 2018; 37: 297-311
- Assessment of rates of child maltreatment in states with Medicaid expansion vs states without Medicaid expansion.JAMA Netw Open. 2019; 2e195529
Kaiser Family Foundation. Medicaid income eligibility limits for parents, 2002-2020. 2020. Available at: http://kff.org/medicaid/state-indicator/medicaid-income-eligibility-limits-for-parents/. Accessed November 12, 2020.
- Uninsurance and Medicaid/CHIP Participation among Children and Parents.Urban Institute, 2018 (Available at:)https://www.urban.org/sites/default/files/publication/99058/uninsurance_and_medicaidchip_participation_among_children_and_parents_updated_1.pdfDate accessed: September 3, 2021
- Love, discipline and elementary school achievement: the role of family emotional climate.Soc Sci Res. 2010; 39: 585-595
- Potential barriers to parent monitoring: social disadvantage, marital status, and maternal psychiatric disorder.J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 1996; 35: 1673-1682
- Associations of parenting styles and dimensions with academic achievement in children and adolescents: a meta-analysis.Educ Psychol Rev. 2016; 28: 475-493
- Enduring consequences of parenting for risk behaviors from adolescence into early adulthood.Soc Sci Med. 2008; 66: 2023-2034
- A prospective longitudinal study of high school dropouts examining multiple predictors across development.J Sch Psychol. 2000; 38: 525-549
- Unintentional injury in preschool boys with and without early onset of disruptive behavior.J Pediatr Psychol. 2002; 27: 727-737
- Early Childhood Longitudinal Study, Kindergarten Class of 2010-11, First-Grade and Second-Grade Psychometric Report.National Center for Education Statistics, Institute of Education Sciences, U.S. Department of Education, 2018 (Available at:)Accessed January 21, 2019)
Kaiser Family Foundation. Medicaid and CHIP income eligibility limits for children as a percent of the federal poverty level. 2019. Available at: https://www.kff.org/health-reform/state-indicator/medicaid-and-chip-income-eligibility-limits-for-children-as-a-percent-of-the-federal-poverty-level/. Accessed January 25, 2019.
- Three-year impacts of the Affordable Care Act: improved medical care and health among low-income adults.Health Aff. 2017; (Published online)https://doi.org/10.1377/hlthaff.2017.0293
Goodman-Bacon A. Difference-in-Differences With Variation in Treatment Timing. National Bureau of Economic Research; 2018. Available at: https://www.nber.org/papers/w25018. Accessed September 3, 2021.
Kugler AD, Farooq A. Beyond job lock: impacts of public health insurance on occupational and industrial mobility; 2016. Available at: https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2728331 Accessed August 5, 2020.
- How economic segregation affects children's educational attainment.Soc Forces. 2002; 81: 153-176
- The effect of high school socioeconomic, racial, and linguistic segregation on academic performance and school behaviors.Teachers College Record. 2015; 117
- Does it matter if teachers and schools match the student? Racial and ethnic disparities in problem behaviors.Soc Sci Res. 2013; 42: 1180-1190
- Teacher effects on social and behavioral skills in early elementary school.Sociol Educ. 2010; 83: 135-159
- The Effects of Medicaid Expansion Under the ACA: Updated Findings From a Literature Review.Kaiser Family Foundation, 2020 (Available at:)https://www.kff.org/medicaid/report/the-effects-of-medicaid-expansion-under-the-aca-updated-findings-from-a-literature-review/(Accessed June 16, 2020)
- Ebalance: a Stata package for entropy balancing.Soc Sci Res Netw. 2013; https://doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.1943090
- Expanding public health insurance to parents: effects on children's coverage under Medicaid.Health Serv Res. 2003; 38: 1283-1302
- Spillover effects of adult Medicaid expansions on children’s use of preventive services.Pediatrics. 2017; 140e20170953
- The relations of parental warmth and positive expressiveness to children's empathy-related responding and social functioning: a longitudinal study.Child Dev. 2002; 73: 893-915
- Parental physical illness as a risk for psychosocial maladjustment in children and adolescents: epidemiological findings from a national survey in Germany.Psychosomatics. 2007; 48: 476-481
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). Maternal Opioid Misuse (MOM) model. 2020. Available at: https://innovation.cms.gov/innovation-models/maternal-opioid-misuse-model Accessed August 4, 2020.
- Two-generation programs and health.Future Child. 2014; 24: 79-97
The authors declare that there is no conflict of interest.