Background And Objective
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Poverty and child health in the United States.Pediatrics. 2016; 137 (e20160339)https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2016-0339
- Program Requirements for Residency Education in Pediatrics.Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education, Chicago, IL2007
- The advocacy portfolio.Acad Med. 2018; 93: 860-868https://doi.org/10.1097/acm.0000000000002122
- American Academy of Pediatrics Public Charge Advocacy Toolkit.American Academy of Pediatrics, Itasca, Illinois2018 (Available at:)https://downloads.aap.org/DOFA/PublicChargeToolkit2018.pdfDate accessed: December 18, 2020
- Qualitative Data Analysis with NVIVO.3rd ed. SAGE Publications Ltd, London, UK2019
- Pediatric provider perspectives and practices regarding health policy discussions with families: a mixed methods study.BMC Pediatr. 2020; 20https://doi.org/10.1186/s12887-020-02238-y
- Research letter: Do physicians discuss political issues with their patients?.J Gen Intern Med. 2006; 21 (060721075157060): 400-401https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1525-1497.2005.0166.x
- Child advocacy in the twenty-first century.Adv Pediatr. 2015; 62: 91-103https://doi.org/10.1016/j.yapd.2015.04.010
- Redesigning health care practices to address childhood poverty.Acad Pediatr. 2016; 16: S136-S146https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2016.01.004
- Child poverty: new opportunities for pediatricians.J Pediatr. 2018; 202: 10-12https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpeds.2018.07.040
Enrollment Figures: Pennsylvania Children's Health Insurance Program. 2020. Available at: https://www.chipcoverspakids.com/AboutCHIP/Pages/EnrollmentFigures.aspx. Accessed December 18, 2020.
- Philadelphia's Poor: Experiences From Below the Poverty Line.Pew Research, Philadelphia, PA2018 (Available at:)https://www.pewtrusts.org/en/research-and-analysis/reports/2018/09/26/philadelphias-poor-experiences-from-below-the-poverty-line#:∼:text=Pew%20Charitable%20Trusts-,Conclusion,living%20below%20the%20poverty%20lineDate accessed: December 18, 2020
Institute for Better Gun Violence Reporting. Philadelphia Shooting Victims Dashboard. 2020. Available at: http://ibgvr.org/philadelphia-shooting-victims-dashboard/. Accessed December 18, 2020.
The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.