Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Kids Count Data Center. Children in poverty (100 percent poverty) in the United States. 2021. Available at: https://datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables. Accessed October 1, 2021.
United States Government Accountability Office. A small percentage of families save in 529 plans. 2012. Available at: https://www.gao.gov/products/gao. Accessed March 23, 2021.
- How the crisis is making racial inequality worse.National Public Radio, 2020
- Rising share of undergraduates are from poor families, especially at less selective colleges.Pew Research Center, 2019
- Universal accounts at birth: results from SEED for Oklahoma kids (CSD research summary No. 16-07).Washington University, Center for Social Development, St. Louis, Mo2016
- The panel study of income dynamics: overview, recent innovations, and potential for life course research.Longitud Life Course Stud. 2012; 3: 188-198
- Anti-poverty medicine through medical-financial partnerships: a new approach to child poverty.Acad Pediatr. 2021; 21: S169-S176
None of the authors have conflicts of interest relevant to this article to disclose.