Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Children's mental health emergency department visits: 2007-2016.Pediatrics. 2020; 145: 2007-2016https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2019-1536
- Trends in visits and costs for mental health emergencies in a pediatric emergency department, 2010–2016.Acad Pediatr. 2019; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2019.02.006
- Healthcare utilization and spending for children with mental health conditions in medicaid.Acad Pediatr. 2020; 20: 678-686https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physbeh.2017.03.040
- Prolonged emergency department length of stay for us pediatric mental health visits (2005-2015).Pediatrics. 2021; 147https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2020-030692
- Racial and ethnic disparities in pediatric mental health.Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am. 2010; 19: 759-774https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chc.2010.07.001
- Race and gender differences in the treatment of psychiatric disorders in young adolescents.J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 1995; 34: 1536-1543https://doi.org/10.1097/00004583-199511000-00021
- The color of discipline: sources of racial and gender disproportionality in school punishment.Urban Rev. 2002; 34https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1021320817372
- Ring the alarm.Du Bois Rev Soc Sci Res Race. 2020; : 1-17https://doi.org/10.1017/s1742058x20000132
- Recognizing the role of health care providers in dismantling the trauma-to-prison pipeline.Pediatrics. 2021; 147https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2020-035915
- Sociodemographic characteristics associated with hospitalizations for anxiety and depression among youth in Illinois.Acad Pediatr. 2020; 20: 1133-1139https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2020.01.009
- Racial/ethnic disparity trends in children's mental health care access and expenditures from 2010 to 2017: disparities remain despite sweeping policy reform.Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2021https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jaac.2021.09.420
- Pediatric mental health emergencies in the emergency medical services system.Pediatrics. 2006; 118: 1764-1767https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2006-1925
- Pediatric residency education and the behavioral and mental health crisis: a call to action.Pediatrics. 2017; 139: 1-7https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2016-2141
- Factors associated with boarding and length of stay for pediatric mental health emergency visits.Am J Emerg Med. 2019; 37: 1829-1835
- Race, gender and the school-to-prison pipeline.Afr Am Policy Forum. 2012; 23: 2-12
- The school-to-prison pipeline: a critical review of the punitive paradigm shift.Child Adolesc Soc Work J. 2016; 33: 15-24https://doi.org/10.1007/s10560-015-0397-1
- A mixed-studies review of the school-to-prison pipeline and a call to action for school nurses.J Sch Nurs. 2021; 37: 51-60https://doi.org/10.1177/1059840520972003
- A metadata-driven methodology and workflow process for providing translational research informatics support.J Biomed Inform. 2009; 42: 377-381
- The REDCap consortium: building an international community of software partners.J Biomed Inf. 2019; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbi.2019.103208
- Frequency and correlates of inappropriate pediatric psychiatric emergency room visits.J Clin Psychiatry. 2009; 70: 1164-1177https://doi.org/10.4088/JCP.08m04839
- Characteristics and disposition of youth referred from schools for emergency psychiatric evaluation.Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2015; 24: 731-743https://doi.org/10.1007/s00787-014-0618-8
Alegría M, Greif Green J, McLaughlin KA, et al. Disparities in child and adolescent mental health and mental health services in the U.S.A William T Grant Inequality Paper. 2015:1-26. Available at: http://cfs.cbcs.usf.edu/projects-research/_docs/Disparities_in_child_and_adolescent_health.pdf. Accessed December 13, 2021.
- The impact of racism on child and adolescent health.Pediatrics. 2019; 144https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2019-1765
- The link between school attendance and good health.Pediatrics. 2019; 143https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2018-3648
- Out-of-school suspension and expulsion.Pediatrics. 2013; 131: e1000-e1007https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2012-3932
- School-based health centers and pediatric practice.Pediatrics. 2021; 148https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2012-0389
Center on PBIS. Positive behavioral interventions & supports. Available at: https://www.pbis.org/. Published 2021. Accessed October 7, 2021.
- Effect of greening vacant land on mental health of community-dwelling adults: a cluster randomized trial.JAMA Netw open. 2018; 1e180298https://doi.org/10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2018.0298
- Supporting youth mental health during the COVID-19 pandemic.Acad Emerg Med. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1111/acem.14398