Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A school nurse-led asthma program reduces absences: evaluation of easy breathing for schools.Acad Pediatr. 2020; 20: 73-80
- Association of a school-based, asthma-focused telehealth program with emergency department visits among children enrolled in South Carolina Medicaid.JAMA Pediatr. 2019; 173: 1041-1048
- Evaluating the financial sustainability of the school-based telemedicine asthma management program.Popul Health Manag. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1089/pop.2020.0361
- Effectiveness of a home- and school-based asthma educational program for head start children with asthma: a randomized clinical trial.JAMA Pediatr. 2020; 174: 1191-1198
- Improving teacher comfort and self-efficacy in asthma management.J Asthma. 2020; 57: 1237-1243
Holmes LC, Orom H, Lehman HK, et al. A pilot school-based health center intervention to improve asthma chronic care in high-poverty schools. J Asthma. 2021 [e-pub ahead of print]. https://doi.org/10.1080/02770903.2020.1864823
McGovern C, Arcoleo K, Melnyk B. Sustained effects from a school-based intervention pilot study for children with asthma and anxiety. J Sch Nurs. 2020 [e-pub ahead of print]. https://doi.org/10.1177/1059840520934178
- School nurses' perspectives on components of asthma programs to address pediatric disparities.J Pediatr Psychol. 2020; 45: 900-909
- Facilitators and barriers to implementation of school-based telehealth asthma care: program champion perspectives.Acad Pediatr. 2021; 21: 1262-1272
- Managing respiratory emergencies at school: a county-wide stock inhaler program.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2021; 148 (e425): 420-427
The authors declare no potential conflicts of interest nor corporate sponsors.