- Edgar L
- Sydney McLean C
- Sean Hogan MO
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The Milestones Guidebook.Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education; Published online, 2020: 1-41 (Available at)Accessed September 29, 2021)
- Using the modified Delphi method to develop a tool to assess pediatric residents supervising on inpatient rounds.Acad Pediatr. 2020; 20: 89-96https://doi.org/10.1016/J.ACAP.2019.07.012
- Peer coaching as a faculty development tool: a mixed methods evaluation.J Grad Med Educ. 2020; 12: 168https://doi.org/10.4300/JGME-D-19-00250.1
- The mindful manager: validation of a rounding leadership instrument for residents.J Gen Intern Med. 2020; 35: 1161https://doi.org/10.1007/S11606-019-05348-1
- Defining the essential components of a teaching service.Pediatrics. 2020; 14620200651https://doi.org/10.1542/PEDS.2020-0651
- Learner levels of supervision across the continuum of pediatrics training.Acad Med. 2021; 96: S42-S49https://doi.org/10.1097/ACM.0000000000004095
- How supervisor trust affects early residents’ learning and patient care: a qualitative study.Perspect Med Educ. Published online;. 2021; (Published online)https://doi.org/10.1007/S40037-021-00674-9
- Improving pediatric resident communication during family-centered rounds using a novel simulation-based curriculum.MedEdPORTAL. 2018; 14: 10733https://doi.org/10.15766/MEP_2374-8265.10733
- TEACH and repeat: deliberate practice for teaching.Clin Teach. 2020; 17: 688-694https://doi.org/10.1111/TCT.13205
The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.