Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Teaching trainees how to critically evaluate the literature—a crossover study at two pediatric residency programs.Int J Med Educ. 2017; 8: 137-141https://doi.org/10.5116/ijme.58ce.5f04
- Improving evidence based medicine skills.Acad Pediatr. 2016; 16: e34https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2016.05.081
- A longitudinal practical evidence-based medicine curriculum for pediatric residents.Acad Pediatr. 2016; 16: 305-307https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2015.12.013
- Developing an integrated evidence-based medicine curriculum for family medicine residency at the University of Alberta.Acad Med. 2008; 83 (PMID: 18520465): 581-587https://doi.org/10.1097/ACM.0b013e3181723a5c
- Evidence-based medicine in pediatric residency programs: where are we now?.Ambul Pediatr. 2005; 5: 302-305https://doi.org/10.1367/A04-182R1.1
- Using tablet computers to teach evidence-based medicine to pediatrics residents: a prospective study.Acad Pediatr. 2013; 13: 546-550https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2013.05.028
- P-value: a novel, resident-driven, interactive evidence-based medicine curriculum increases EBM knowledge and confidence (Research Abstract).Acad Pediatr. 2017; 17: e14https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2017.04.058
- A prospective mixed-methods study evaluating the integration of an evidence based medicine curriculum into an internal medicine residency program.Adv Med Educ Pract. 2019; 10 (PMID: 31413652; PMCID: PMC6659792): 533-546https://doi.org/10.2147/AMEP.S203334
- Mixing it up: integrating evidence-based medicine and patient care.Acad Med. 2002; 77: 741-742https://doi.org/10.1097/00001888-200207000-00028
- How self-determination theory can assist our understanding of the teaching and learning processes in medical education. AMEE guide No. 59.Med Teach. 2011; 33: 961-973https://doi.org/10.3109/0142159X.2011.595435
- Righting the autonomy-supervision pendulum: understanding the impact of independent rounds on medical students, residents, and faculty.Acad Med. 2020; 95 (11S Association of American Medical Colleges Learn Serve Lead: Proceedings of the 59th Annual Research in Medical Education Presentations)): S28-S36https://doi.org/10.1097/ACM.0000000000003645
- Evidence based medicine: what it is and what it isn't.BMJ. 1996; 312: 71-72https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.312.7023.71
Nursing Research: PICO and evidence based practice-types of studies. Available at: https://library.triton.edu/c.php?g=433673&p=3720267 Accessed June 20, 2019.
- Evaluating Training Programs : The Four Levels.3rd ed. Berrett-Koehler Publishers, San Francisco, CA2006https://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=nlebk&AN=260710&site=ehost-live&authtype=ip,sso&custid=s4392798
- Three approaches to qualitative content analysis.Qual Health Res. 2005; 15: 1277-1288https://doi.org/10.1177/1049732305276687
The authors have no conflicts of interest.