Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A delivery room-focused education and deliberate practice can improve pediatric resident resuscitation training.J Perinatol. 2012; 32: 920-926https://doi.org/10.1038/jp.2012.27\
- Teaching residents in the neonatal intensive care unit: a non-traditional approach.J Perinatol. 2000; 20: 111-113https://doi.org/10.1038/sj.jp.7200321
- A national survey of pediatric residents and delivery room training experience.J Pediatr. 2010; 157 (e3): 158-161https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpeds.2010.01.029
- Exploring paediatric residents’ perceptions of competency in neonatal intensive care.Paediatr Child Health. 2019; 24: 25-29https://doi.org/10.1093/pch/pxy061
- Fellows as teachers: a model to enhance pediatric resident education.Med Educ Online. 2011; 16: 7205https://doi.org/10.3402/meo.v16i0.7205
- Enhancing residents’ neonatal resuscitation competency through unannounced simulation-based training.Med Educ Online. 2013; 18: 18726https://doi.org/10.3402/meo.v18i0.18726
- Simulation-based medical education in pediatrics.Acad Pediatr. 2015; 15: 134-142https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2014.10.010
- Procedural training and assessment of competency utilizing simulation.Semin Perinatol. 2016; 40: 438-446https://doi.org/10.1053/j.semperi.2016.08.004
- The new education frontier: clinical teaching at night.Acad Med. 2014; 89: 215-218https://doi.org/10.1097/ACM.0000000000000096
Park, CS, Murphy, TF, & the Code of Ethics Working Group (2018). Healthcare simulationist code of ethics. Available at: http://www.ssih.org/Code-of-Ethics. Accessed June 7, 2021.
- Shining a light on overnight education: hospitalist and resident impressions of the current state, barriers, and methods for improvement.Cureus. 2018; 10: e2939https://doi.org/10.7759/cureus.2939
- Implementation of a novel, resident-led, nocturnal curriculum.J Grad Med Educ. 2015; 7: 417-421https://doi.org/10.4300/JGME-D-14-00735.1
- Fellows as medical educators: implementation and evaluation of a curriculum to improve pediatric fellow teaching skills.Acad Pediatr. 2020; 20: 140-142https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2019.07.005
The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.