Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Frequency of pediatric emergencies in ambulatory practices.Pediatrics. 2018; 142e20173082https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2017-3082
- Pediatric emergencies in office practices: prevalence and office preparedness.Pediatrics. 1989; 83: 931-939
- Periodic Survey 27.American Academy of Pediatrics, 1995
- Pediatric office emergencies and emergency preparedness in a small rural state.Pediatrics. 2000; 106: 1391-1396
- Office preparedness for pediatric emergencies: a randomized, controlled trial of an office-based training program.Pediatrics. 2003; 112: 291-295
- Pediatric emergencies in the office: are family physicians as prepared as pediatricians?.J Fam Pract. 2001; 50: 757-761
- Medical emergency preparedness in office practice.Am Fam Physician. 2007; 75: 1679-1684
- Preparedness of selected pediatric offices to respond to critical emergencies in children.Pediatr Emerg Care. 2006; 22: 694-698
- Using simulation to measure and improve pediatric primary care offices emergency readiness.Simul Healthc. 2020; 15: 172-192
- Impact of a pediatric primary care office-based mock code program on physician and staff confidence to perform life-saving skills.Pediatr Emerg Care. 2006; 22: 415-422
- Preparation for emergencies in the offices of pediatricians and pediatric primary care providers.Pediatrics. 2007; 120: 200-212
- A collaborative in situ simulation-based pediatric readiness improvement program for community emergency departments.Acad Emerg Med. 2018; 25: 177-185
- Community-based in situ simulation: bringing simulation to the masses.Adv Simul (London, England). 2019; 4: 30
- Improving simulated pediatric airway management in community emergency departments using a collaborative program with a pediatric academic medical center.Respiratory Care. 2019; 64: 1073-1081
- Improving pediatric diabetic ketoacidosis management in community emergency departments using a simulation-based collaborative improvement program.Pediatr Emerg Care. 2021; 37: 543-549
- Preparedness for pediatric office emergencies: a multicenter, simulation-based study.Pediatrics. 2021; 148e2020038463https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2020-038463
- Qualitative analysis of latent safety threats uncovered by in situ simulation-based operations testing before moving into a single-family-room neonatal intensive care unit.J Perinatol. 2020; 40: 29-35
- Improving adherence to a pediatric advanced life support supraventricular tachycardia algorithm in community emergency departments following in situ simulation.J Contin Educ Nurs. 2019; 50: 404-410
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Conflict of Interest: Mr. Whitfill is a board observer of a medical device company, 410 Medical Inc. (Durham, NC) which commercializes a device for fluid resuscitation. The other authors have no conflicts of interest.