Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A multifaceted mentoring program for junior faculty in academic pediatrics.Teach Learn Med. 2016; 28: 320-328https://doi.org/10.1080/10401334.2016.1153476
- Long-term follow-up of a facilitated peer mentoring program.Med Teach. 2014; 36: 260-266https://doi.org/10.3109/0142159X.2013.858111
- Impact of a formal mentoring program on academic promotion of Department of Medicine faculty: a comparative study.Med Teach. 2014; 36: 608-614https://doi.org/10.3109/0142159X.2014.899683
- A review of mentoring in academic medicine.Am J Med Sci. 2017; 353: 151-157
- New age mentoring and disruptive innovation - navigating the uncharted with vision, purpose, and equity.JAMA Otolaryngol - Head Neck Surg. 2021; 147: 389-394https://doi.org/10.1001/jamaoto.2020.5448
- Coaching in Medical Education. A Faculty Handbook.The American Medical Association, Chicago, Ill2017
What is Coaching. The International Coaching Federation. https://coachingfederation.org/about. 2022; Accessed March 8, 2022.
- Coaching a learner in medical education.Acad Med. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1097/ACM.0000000000004168
- Developing faculty skills in mentoring: design of a comprehensive program to improve retention of general internists and hospitalists.J Gen Intern Med. 2010; 25: S441-S442
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.