Background & Objective
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Health disparities and health equity: the issue is justice.Am J Public Health. 2011; 101: S149-S155https://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.2010.300062
- The lifelong effects of early childhood adversity and toxic stress.Pediatrics. 2012; 129: e232-e246https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2011-2663
- Roadmap for Resilience: The California Surgeon General's Report on Adverse Childhood Experiences, Toxic Stress, and Health.Office of the California Surgeon General, 2020https://doi.org/10.48019/PEAM8812
- Screening for adverse childhood experiences: literature review and practice implications.J Nurs Pract. 2021; 17: 98-104https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nurpra.2020.08.002
Suggested clinical workflows for screening. (2020). Available at: https://www.acesaware.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Provider-Toolkit-Suggested-Clinical-Workflows-for-Screening.pdf. Accessed March 24, 2022.
- Prioritizing possibilities for child and family health: an agenda to address adverse childhood experiences and foster the social and emotional roots of well-being in pediatrics.Acad Pediatr. 2017; 17: S36-s50https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2017.06.002
- Implementation of the adverse childhood experiences conversation in primary care.Fam Pract. 2020; 37: 355-359https://doi.org/10.1093/fampra/cmz065
- Perceptions and experience of patients, staff, and clinicians with social needs assessment.Perm J. 2018; 22: 18-105https://doi.org/10.7812/tpp/18-105
Institute for Healthcare Improvement. Flowchart. Available at: http://www.ihi.org/resources/Pages/Tools/Flowchart.aspx. Accessed May 21, 2020.
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Principal Investigator: Adam Schickedanz.