Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Inequities in children's reading skills: the role of home reading and preschool attendance.Acad Pediatr. 2021; 21: 1046-1054
- Enhancing Reach Out and Read with a video and text messages: a randomized trial in a low-income predominantly Latino sample.Acad Pediatr. 2021; 21 (10.1016/j.acap.2021.02.011): 968-976
- Randomized trial of a mobile app introduced during well-visits to enhance guidance for reading with young children.Acad Pediatr. 2021; 21 (10.1016/j.acap.2021.05.005): 977-987
- Clinician experiences with Reach Out and Read: an exploratory qualitative analysis.Acad Pediatr. 2021; 21 (10.1016/j.acap.2021.01.011): 961-967
- The effects of universal preschool on child and adult outcomes: a review of recent evidence from Europe with implications for the United States. Review article.Early Child Res Quarterly. 2021; 55 (10.1016/j.ecresq.2020.10.009): 52-63
- Measuring and forecasting progress in education: what about early childhood?.Sci Learn. 2021; 6 (10.1038/s41539-021-00106-7): 1-7
- Examining the Denver Preschool Program tuition credit in relation to children's academic and attendance outcomes at kindergarten.Early Child Res Quarterly. 2021; 55 (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecresq.2020.10.008): 24-34
- A novel 3-part approach to tackle the problem of health inequities in early childhood. Review article.Acad Pediatr. 2021; 21 (10.1016/j.acap.2020.12.005): 236-243
Jackson MO. Policy cocktails: attacking the roots of persistent inequality. 2021. https://siepr.stanford.edu/publications/policy-brief/policy-cocktails-attacking-roots-persistent-inequality
- Inequality and child health: dynamic population health interventions.Curr Opin Pediatr. 2022; 34 (10.1097/MOP.0000000000001087): 33-38
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
The authors declare no conflicts of interest.