Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- American health care paradox—high spending on health care and poor health.QJM. 2017; 110: 61-65https://doi.org/10.1093/qjmed/hcw187
- Mediators and adverse effects of child poverty in the United States.Pediatrics. 2016; 137https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2016-0340
- The case for more active policy attention to health promotion.Health Aff. 2002; 21: 78-93https://doi.org/10.1377/hlthaff.21.2.78
- CDC grand rounds: addressing health disparities in early childhood.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2017; 66: 769-772https://doi.org/10.15585/mmwr.mm6629a1
- Hospital-community partnerships: facilitating communication for population health on Columbus’ South Side.Health Commun. 2018; 33: 1462-1474https://doi.org/10.1080/10410236.2017.1359033
- The triple aim: care, health, and cost.Health Aff. 2017; (Published online August 2)https://doi.org/10.1377/hlthaff.27.3.759
- Promoting prevention through the Affordable Care Act.N Engl J Med. 2010; 363: 1296-1299https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMp1008560
AHA calls for community health needs assessment extension. Accessed December 28, 2021. https://patientengagementhit.com/news/aha-calls-for-community-health-needs-assessment-extension.
Public-Health-Accreditation-Board. What is Public Health Department accreditation? Public Health Accreditation Board. Accessed December 28, 2021. https://phaboard.org/what-is-public-health-department-accreditation/.
- Hospital partnerships for population health: a systematic review of the literature.J Health Manage. 2021; 66: 170-198https://doi.org/10.1097/JHM-D-20-00172
- Addressing social determinants of health: challenges and opportunities in a value-based model.Pediatrics. 2019; 143e20182355https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2018-2355
- Collective impact.Stanf Soc Innov Rev. 2011; 9: 36-41
- Embracing emergence: how collective impact addresses complexity.Stanf Soc Innov Rev. 2013; (Published online. Accessed April 29, 2020.)
- Social network analysis as a methodological approach to explore health systems: a case study exploring support among senior managers/executives in a hospital network.Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2018; 15: 511https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph15030511
- Urban hospitals as anchor institutions: frameworks for medical sociology.Socius. 2019; 52378023118817981https://doi.org/10.1177/2378023118817981
- A population health approach to system transformation for children's healthy development.Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am. 2016; 25: 307-317https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chc.2015.12.004
- Bridging, Linking, and Bonding Social Capital in Collective Action: The Case of Kalahan Forest Reserve in the Philippines.International Food Policy Research Institute, Washington, DC2008
- Ties That Bind: The Practice of Social Networks.The Annie E. Casey Foundation, Baltimore, Md2006
- Social network analysis in healthcare settings: a systematic scoping review.PLoS ONE. 2012; 7: e41911https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0041911
- Network analysis of medical care services.Health Inform J. 2020; 26: 1631-1658https://doi.org/10.1177/1460458219887047
- Implications of network structure on public health collaboratives.Health Educ Behav. 2013; 40: 13S-23Shttps://doi.org/10.1177/1090198113492759
- Centrality in social networks conceptual clarification.Soc Networks. 1978; 1: 215-239https://doi.org/10.1016/0378-8733(78)90021-7
- Measuring changes in interagency collaboration: an examination of the Bridgeport Safe Start Initiative.Eval Program Plann. 2007; 30: 294-306https://doi.org/10.1016/j.evalprogplan.2007.04.001
- The strength of weak ties: a network theory revisited.Sociol Theory. 1983; 1: 201-233https://doi.org/10.2307/202051
- Core dimensions of connectivity in public health collaboratives.J Public Health Manag Pract. 2008; 14: E1-E7https://doi.org/10.1097/01.PHH.0000333889.60517.46
University of Colorado Denver. Technical manual - PARTNER 2.0. Published online 2015. Accessed April 30, 2020. https://partnertool.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Technical-Manual-PARTNER-2-0-Feb-2016.pdf.
Hanneman R, Riddle M. Chapter 9: Ego networks. In: Introduction to Social Network Methods. University of California, Riverside, Calif. Accessed April 29, 2020. https://faculty.ucr.edu/∼hanneman/nettext/C9_Ego_networks.html.
Connecticut Children's Medical Center Human Research Protection Program. Standard operating procedures. Published online November 22, 2016. Accessed December 20, 2016. https://www.connecticutchildrens.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Human_Research_Protection_Program_Standard_Operating_Procedures_November_2016.pdf.
- Conflict and The Web of Group-Affiliations.Free Press, New York, NY1955
- Channeling change: making collective impact work.Stanf Soc Innov Rev. 2012; (Published online. Accessed April 29, 2020)
- Diffusion of Innovations.3rd ed. Free Press, New York, NY1983
Bowie P. Getting to scale: the elusive goal. Magnolia Place Community Initiative. Accessed December 19, 2021. https://caseyfamilypro-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/media/GettingToScale_MagnoliaPlace.pdf.
- Validation of networks derived from snowball sampling of municipal science education actors.Int J Res Method Educ. 2018; 41: 38-52https://doi.org/10.1080/1743727X.2016.1192117
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
The authors have no conflict of interests to declare.