Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Risk factors for childhood obesity in the first 1,000 days: a systematic review.Am J Prev Med. 2016; 50: 761-779
- Crossing growth percentiles in infancy and risk of obesity in childhood.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2011; 165: 993-998
- Rapid weight gain during infancy and subsequent adiposity: a systematic review and meta-analysis of evidence.Obes Rev. 2018; 19: 321-332
- Maternal dietary patterns during pregnancy are associated with child growth in the first 3 years of life.J Nutr. 2016; 146: 2281-2288
- Maternal nutrition and glycaemic index during pregnancy impacts on offspring adiposity at 6 months of age—analysis from the ROLO randomised controlled trial.Nutrients. 2016; 8: 7
- Effects of a low-glycemic index diet during pregnancy on offspring growth, body composition, and vascular health: a pilot randomized controlled trial.Am J Clin Nutr. 2016; 103: 1073-1082
- Maternal macronutrient intake during pregnancy and 5 years postpartum and associations with child weight status aged five.Eur J Clin Nutr. 2013; 67: 670-679
- Associations of maternal diet with infant adiposity at birth, 6 months and 12 months.BMJ Open. 2019; 9e030186
- Maternal behaviors during pregnancy impact offspring obesity risk.Exp Diabetes Res. 2011; 2011985139
- Developmental origins of metabolic disease: life course and intergenerational perspectives.Trends Endocrinol Metab. 2010; 21: 199-205
- Sugar-sweetened beverages and weight gain in children and adults: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Am J Clin Nutr. 2013; 98: 1084-1102
- Beverage intake during pregnancy and childhood adiposity.Pediatrics. 2017; 140e20170031
- Association between artificially sweetened beverage consumption during pregnancy and infant body mass index.JAMA Pediatr. 2016; 170: 662-670
- Maternal consumption of artificially sweetened beverages during pregnancy, and offspring growth through 7 years of age: A prospective cohort study.Int J Epidemiol. 2017; 46: 1499-1508
- Fructose content in popular beverages made with and without high-fructose corn syrup.Nutrition. 2014; 30: 928-935
National Cancer Institute. Dietary screener questionnaire in the NHANES 2009-10. http://appliedresearch.cancer.gov/nhanes/dietscreen/. Accessed October 9, 2020.
- WHO Child Growth Standards: Length/Height-for-Age, Weight-for-Age, Weight-for-Length, Weight-for-Height and Body Mass Index-for-Age: Methods and Development.2006 (Geneva)
United States Department of Agriculture. Publication of the 2020-2021 Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Income Eligibility Guidelines.https://www.fns.usda.gov/resource/publication-2020-2021-special-supplemental-nutrition-program-women-infants-and-children. Published 2020. Accessed October 9, 2020.
- Sugar, stress, and the supplemental nutrition assistance program: early childhood obesity risks among a clinic-based sample of low-income Hispanics.J Community Health. 2013; 38: 513-520
- Nutritional programming of the metabolic syndrome.Nat Rev Endocrinol. 2009; 5: 604-610
- Influence of maternal overnutrition and gestational diabetes on the programming of metabolic health outcomes in the offspring: experimental evidence.Biochem Cell Biol. 2015; 93: 438-451
U.S. Department of Agriculture. Eat healthy: fruits. ChooseMyPlate. https://www.choosemyplate.gov/eathealthy/fruits. Accessed October 13, 2020.
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Declarations of Interest: None.