Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Use of commercial direct-to-consumer telemedicine by children.Acad Pediatr. 2019; 19: 665-669
- Variation in Telemedicine use and outpatient care during the COVID-19 pandemic in the United States.Health Aff (Millwood). 2021; 40: 349-358
- Telehealth: improving access to and quality of pediatric health care.Pediatrics. 2021; 148e2021053129
- Trends in Pediatric primary care visits during the coronavirus disease of 2019 pandemic.Acad Pediatr. 2021; 21: 1426-1433
- Changes in primary care visits in the 24 weeks after COVID-19 stay-at-home orders relative to the comparable time period in 2019 in Metropolitan Chicago and Northern Illinois.J Prim Care Community Health. 2020; 11 (2150132720969557)
- Practice-level variation in telemedicine use in a pediatric primary care network during the COVID-19 pandemic: retrospective analysis and survey study.J Med Internet Res. 2020; 22: e24345
- Where virtual care was already a reality: experiences of a nationwide telehealth service provider during the COVID-19 pandemic.J Med Internet Res. 2020; 22: e22727
- Nonemergency acute care: when it’s not the medical home.Pediatrics. 2017; 139: e20170629
- Attitudes and perceptions of telemedicine in response to the COVID-19 pandemic: a survey of naive healthcare providers.Front Pediatr. 2021; 9647937
- Telemedicine in pediatric training: a national needs assessment of the current state of telemedicine education in pediatric training.Acad Pediatr. 2022; S1876-2859: 00530-00531
- The family is the patient: promoting early childhood mental health in pediatric care.Pediatrics. 2022; 149e2021053509L
- Addressing pediatric mental health using telehealth during coronavirus disease-2019 and beyond: a narrative review.Acad Pediatr. 2021; 21: 1108-1117
- Extending our virtual reach: pediatricians and mental health providers bridging the chasm to mental health care for adolescents and transition-age youth during COVID-19.Clin Pediatr (Phila). 2021; 60: 389-391
Center for Disease Control and Prevention. COVID data tracker. 2022; https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#datatracker-home. Accessed May 11, 2022.
Center for Connected Health Policy. State telehealth laws and Medicaid program policies: a comprehensive scan of the 50 states and District of Columbia. 2022;https://www.cchpca.org/telehealth-policy/state-telehealth-laws-and-reimbursement-policies-report. Accessed May 11, 2022.
- Implementing High-Quality Primary Care: Rebuilding the Foundation of Health Care.The National Academy Press, Washington, DC2021
- Health care disparities and access to video visits before and after the COVID-19 pandemic: findings from a patient survey in primary care.Telemed J E Health. 2021; 28: 712-719
- Differential use of pediatric video visits by a diverse population during the COVID-19 pandemic: a mixed-methods study.Front Pediatr. 2021; 9645236
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
The authors have no conflicts of interest relevant to this article to disclose.