Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Ethical Challenges raised by OpenNotes for pediatric and adolescent patients.Pediatrics. 2018; 141e20172745https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2017-2745
- NASPAG/SAHM statement: the 21st century Cures Act and adolescent confidentiality.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2021; 34: 3-5https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpag.2020.12.015
- Twenty-first century Cures Act final rule and adolescent health care: leadership education in adolescent health (LEAH) program experiences.J Adolesc Health. 2021; 69: 873-877https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jadohealth.2021.09.006
- Do Words Matter? Stigmatizing language and the transmission of bias in the medical record [published correction appears in J Gen Intern Med. 2019 Jan;34(1):164].J Gen Intern Med. 2018; 33: 685-691https://doi.org/10.1007/s11606-017-4289-2
- A program to develop residents as teachers.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 1994; 148: 405-410https://doi.org/10.1001/archpedi.1994.02170040071012
- Curriculum Development for Medical Education: A Six-Step Approach.3rd ed. Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, MD2016
- Kirkpatrick's Four Levels of Training Evaluation.ATD Press, Alexandria, Va2016
- Use of a self-reflection tool to enhance resident learning on an adolescent medicine rotation.J Adolesc Health. 2016; 59: 230-235https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jadohealth.2016.04.002
Crowe, R, Hyderi, A, Rosenfeld, M, et al, eds.; for Core EPAs for Entering Residency Pilot Program Adapted from the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC). Core entrustable professional activities for entering residency. 2014.
American Medical Association and Association of American Medical Colleges. Advancing health equity: guide on language, narrative and concepts. 2021. Available at: https://www.ama-assn.org/system/files/ama-aamc-equity-guide.pdf. Accessed November 15, 2021.
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.