Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Sanford EL. Pediatrics-anesthesia combined residency training: an applicant's perspective. ANESTH ANALG. 116(6):1386-1388.
Pediatrics-Anesthesiology Program. https://www.abp.org/content/pediatrics-anesthesiology-program
- Pediatrics and Anesthesiology Combined Residency: A Graduate's Perspective and Opinion on Combined Pediatric Anesthesiology and Critical Care Fellowship.Anesthesia & Analgesia. 2019; 129: 634https://doi.org/10.1213/ANE.0000000000004228
- Building a Bridge Between Pediatric Anesthesiologists and Pediatric Intensive Care.Anesthesia & Analgesia. 2019; 128: 328https://doi.org/10.1213/ANE.0000000000003708
- The American Pediatric Critical Care Anesthesiologist: An Endangered Species Worth Saving.Anesthesia & Analgesia. 2019; 128: 204https://doi.org/10.1213/ANE.0000000000003934
- Survey highlights barriers to post-residency training for combined pediatrics, anesthesia residents.AAP News. 2019; (Published online November 7, 2019. Accessed November 7)
- January 2019 (Houston) National Survey of Combined Pediatrics-Anesthesiology Residents and Graduates: Decision to Pursue Critical Care Training Impacted by Length of Total Training Time. Presented at: Society for Pediatric Anesthesia Meeting 2019.
- Group processes in medical education: learning from social identity theory.Med Educ. 2012; 46: 143-152https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2923.2011.04099.x
- Social Identification with the Medical Profession in the Transition from Student to Practitioner.Teaching and Learning in Medicine. 2020; 32: 271-281https://doi.org/10.1080/10401334.2020.1723593
Yewande Alimi, MD, MHS, Maria S. Altieri, MD, MS, Jeremy D. Kauffman, MD, Pridvi Kandagatla, MD, Patricia Martinez Quinones, MD, PhD, Madeline B. Torres, MD and Rebecca L. Williams-Karnesky, MD, PhD. A sense of belonging and community can mitigate physician burnout. The Bulletin. Published August 1, 2019. Accessed November 5, 2019. http://bulletin.facs.org/2019/08/a-sense-of-belonging-and-community-can-mitigate-physician-burnout/
- A Brief Social-Belonging Intervention Improves Academic and Health Outcomes of Minority Students.Science. 2011; 331: 1447-1451
- Does Medical Students’ Sense of Belonging Affect Their Interest in Orthopaedic Surgery Careers? A Qualitative Investigation.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2021; 479: 2239-2252https://doi.org/10.1097/CORR.0000000000001751
- Social Belonging as a Predictor of Surgical Resident Well-being and Attrition.Journal of Surgical Education. 2019; 76: 370-377https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsurg.2018.08.022
- A question of belonging: Race, social fit, and achievement.Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. 2007; 92: 82-96https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-3518.104.22.168
- Mere belonging: the power of social connections.J Pers Soc Psychol. 2012; 102: 513-532https://doi.org/10.1037/a0025731
- Women in Academic Medicine: Measuring Stereotype Threat Among Junior Faculty.J Womens Health (Larchmt). 2016; 25: 292-298https://doi.org/10.1089/jwh.2015.5380
University © Stanford, Stanford, California 94305. Sense of Social Fit Scale | SPARQTools. Accessed September 20, 2019. http://sparqtools.org/mobility-measure/sense-of-social-fit-scale/
- Three Approaches to Qualitative Content Analysis.Qual Health Res. 2005; 15: 1277-1288https://doi.org/10.1177/1049732305276687
- The Current State of Combined Pediatric Anesthesiology–Critical Care Practice: A Survey of Dual-Trained Practitioners in the United States.Anesthesia & Analgesia. 2020; (Publish Ahead of Print)https://doi.org/10.1213/ANE.0000000000005024