Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Pediatric Telehealth in the COVID-19 Pandemic Era and Beyond.Pediatrics. 2021; 148e2020047795https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2020-047795
- Pediatric Subspecialty Adoption of Telemedicine Amidst the COVID-19 Pandemic: An Early Descriptive Analysis.Front Pediatr. 2021; 9https://doi.org/10.3389/fped.2021.648631
- Practice-level variation in telemedicine use in a pediatric primary care network during the COVID-19 pandemic: retrospective analysis and survey study.J Med Internet Res. 2020; 22e24345https://doi.org/10.2196/24345
- Pediatric Clinicians' Use of Telemedicine: Qualitative Interview Study.JMIR Hum Factors. 2021; 8 (e29941-e29941)https://doi.org/10.2196/29941
- COVID-19 outbreak and pediatric diabetes: Perceptions of health care professionals worldwide.Pediatr Diabetes. 2020; 21: 1083-1092https://doi.org/10.1111/pedi.13084
- Pediatric endocrinology in the time of COVID-19: considerations for the rapid implementation of telemedicine and management of pediatric endocrine conditions.Horm Res Paediatr. 2020; 93: 343-350https://doi.org/10.1159/000513060
- Pediatric subspecialty telemedicine use from the patient and provider perspective.Pediatric Research. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1038/s41390-021-01443-4
- Use of Telehealth Across Pediatric Subspecialties Before and During the COVID-19 Pandemic.JAMA Netw Open. 2022; 5https://doi.org/10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2022.4759
Children's Specialty Care Coalition. 2020. https://childrens-coalition.org/.
- Identifying strategies to increase influenza vaccination in GP practices: a positive deviance approach.Family practice. 2016; 33: 318-323https://doi.org/10.1093/fampra/cmw016
- A practical guide to using the positive deviance method in health services research.Health services research. 2017; 52: 1207https://doi.org/10.1111/1475-6773.12524
- Uscher-Pines L. Clinician perspectives on methadone service delivery and the use of telemedicine during the COVID-19 pandemic: A qualitative study.Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment. 2021; 124108288https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsat.2021.108288
- Suddenly becoming a “virtual doctor”: Experiences of psychiatrists transitioning to telemedicine during the COVID-19 pandemic.Psychiatr Serv. 2020; 71: 1143-1150https://doi.org/10.1176/appi.ps.202000250
- Qualitative methods in implementation research: An introduction.Psychiatry Research. 2019; 280112516https://doi.org/10.1016/j.psychres.2019.112516
- Can rapid approaches to qualitative analysis deliver timely, valid findings to clinical leaders? A mixed methods study comparing rapid and thematic analysis.BMJ Open. 2018; 8e019993https://doi.org/10.1136/bmjopen-2017-019993
- Analyzing 2,589 child neurology telehealth encounters necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic.Neurology. 2020; 95: e1257-e1266https://doi.org/10.1212/wnl.0000000000010010
- Trends in Pediatric Primary Care Visits During the Coronavirus Disease of 2019 Pandemic.Acad Pediatr. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2021.04.031