Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Neurodevelopmental outcome at 2 years for preterm children born at 22 to 34 weeks’ gestation in France in 2011: EPIPPAGE-2 cohort study.BMJ. 2017; 358: j3448
- Encouraging parental reading for high-risk neonatal intensive care unit infants.J Pediatr. 2021; 232: 95-102
- Adult talk in the NICU with preterm infants and developmental outcomes.Pediatrics. 2014; 133: e578
- Improved cognitive development in preterm infants with shared book reading.Neonatal Netw. 2015; 34: 10-17
- The effectiveness of parent-implemented language interventions: a meta-analysis.AM J Speech Lang Pathol. 2011; 20: 180-199
- Pediatric interventions to support reading aloud: how good is the evidence?.J Dev Behav Pediatr. 2004; 25: 352-363
- Literacy promotion: an essential component of primary care pediatric practice.Pediatrics. 2014; 134: 404-409
- Shared reading and television across the perinatal period in low-SES households.Clin Pediatr. 2018; 57: 904-912
Bellevue project for early language literacy and education success. STIMQ Home Cognitive Environment. Accessed June 7, 2019. Available at: https://med.nyu.edu/pediatrics/developmental/research/belle-project/stimq-cognitive-home-environment; 2017.
- Assessing the child's cognitive home environment through parental report: reliability and validity.Early Dev Parent. 1996; 5: 271-287
- Qualitative Data Analysis: An Expanded Sourcebook.Sage Publications, Thousand Oaks, CA1994
- Basics of Qualitative Research: Grounded Theory Procedures and Techniques.2nd ed. Sage Publications, Thousand Oaks, CA1990
- Strategies for ensuring trustworthiness in qualitative research projects.IOS Press. 2004; 22: 63-75
- Home literacy environment and shared reading in the newborn period.J Dev Behav Pediatr. 2018; 39: 66-71
- Maternal literacy and associations between education and the cognitive home environment in low-income families.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2009; 163: 832
- The role of home literacy practices in preschool children's language and emergent literacy skills.J Speech Lang Hear Res. 2005; 48: 345-359
- Improving parent-child interactions in pediatric health care: a two site randomized controlled trial.Pediatrics. 2021; 147e20201799