Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Self-regulated learning in the clinical context: a systematic review.Medical Eduction. 2018; 52: 1008-1015
- Pediatric resident and faculty attitudes toward self-assessment and self-directed learning: a cross-sectional study.BMC Medical Education. 2009; 9: 16
- Promoting self-directed learning skills in residency: a case study in program development.Academic Medicine. 2010; 85: 1874-1879
Lockspeiser T LS, Rosenberg A, Burke A, et al. In Pursuit of Meaningful Use of Learning Goals in Pediatric Residency: A Qualitative Study of Pediatric Residents. Academic medicine, 91(6), 839–846.
Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education Program Requirements for Graduate Medical Education in Pediatrics. https://www.acgme.org/globalassets/PFAssets/ProgramRequirements/320_Pediatrics_2020.pdf. Accessed March 11, 2022.
- American Board of Medical Specialties and repositioning for excellence in lifelong learning: maintenance of certification.Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions. 2005; 25: 151-156
- Successful self-directed lifelong learning in medicine: a conceptual model derived from qualitative analysis of a national survey of pediatric residents.Academic Medicine. 2010; 85: 1229-1236
- Struggling to be self-directed: residents' paradoxical beliefs about learning.Academic Medicine. 2011; 86: 1539-1544
- Are residents ready for self-directed learning? A pilot program of individualized learning plans in continuity clinic.Ambulatory Pediatrics. 2005; 5: 298-301
- Practical Suggestions for the Creation and Use of Meaningful Learning Goals in Graduate Medical Education.Academic Pediatrics. 2016; 16: 20-24
- Milestone-Based Tool for Learner Evaluation of Faculty Clinical Teaching.MedEdPORTAL. 2017; 13: 10626
- Using the model for improvement.The Improvement Guide: A Practical Approach to Enhancing Organizational Performance. 2nd ed. Jossey-Bass Publishers, San Francisco, CA2009: 89-108
- Interprofessional QI Training Enhances Competency and QI Productivity Among Graduates: Findings From Nationwide Children's Hospital.Academic Medicine. 2018; 93: 292-298
- SQUIRE-EDU (Standards for QUality Improvement Reporting Excellence in Education): Publication Guidelines for Educational Improvement.Academic Medicine. 2019; 94: 1461-1470
Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education Program Requirements for Graduate Medical Education in the Subspecialties of Pediatrics. https://www.acgme.org/globalassets/320_general_pediatric_subs_PRs_RC.pdf Accessed March 11, 2022.
American Board of Pediatrics, Improving Professional Practice—Quality Imporvement (Part 4). https://www.abp.org/content/improving-professional-practice-quality-improvement-part-4. Accessed March 11, 2022.
- Successful self-directed lifelong learning in medicine: A conceptual model derived from qualitative analysis of a national survey of pediatric residents.Academic Medicine. 2010; 85: 1229-1236
- A systematic review of faculty development initiatives designed to enhance teaching effectiveness: A 10-year update: BEME Guide No. 40.Medical Teacher. 2016; 38: 769-786
- Peer-supported faculty development and workplace teaching: an integrative review.Medical Education. 2019; 53: 978-988
- A Quality Improvement Initiative to Increase the Number of Pediatric Resident Laceration Repairs.Journal of Graduate Medical Education. 2020; 12: 51-57
- Feedback Frequency in Competence by Design: A Quality Improvement Initiative.Journal of Graduate Medical Education. 2020; 12: 46-50
- The Hawthorne Effect: a randomised, controlled trial.BMC Medical Research Methodology. 2007; 7: 30