Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Depressed adolescents’ positive and negative use of social media.J Adolesc. 2017; 55: 5-15
- Positive and negative uses of social media among adolescents hospitalized for suicidal behavior.J Adolesc. 2021; 87: 63-73
- Basics of Qualitative Research, Techniques and Procedures for Developing Grounded Theory.4th ed. SAGE Publications, Inc, 2014
- The Discovery of Grounded Theory, Strategies for Qualitative Research.Aldine Transaction, 1967
- Qualitative Research & Evaluation Methods: Ingegrating Theory and Practice.SAGE Publications, Inc, 2014
- Thematic Analysis: Striving to Meet the Trustworthiness Criteria.Int J Qual Methods. 2017; (Published online)https://doi.org/10.1177/1609406917733847
- The use of triangulation in qualitative research.Oncol Nurs Forum. 2014; 41: 545-547https://doi.org/10.1188/14.ONF.545-547
- Surgeon General Issues Advisory on Youth Mental Health Crisis Further Exposed by COVID-19 Pandemic.HHS.gov, 2022 (Published December 7, 2021Accessed February 10)https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2021/12/07/us-surgeon-general-issues-advisory-on-youth-mental-health-crisis-further-exposed-by-covid-19-pandemic.html
- The need to belong: Desire for interpersonal attachments as a fundamental human motivation.Psychol Bull. 1995; 117: 497-529
- The Interpersonal Theory of Suicide.Psychol Rev. 2010; 117: 575-600https://doi.org/10.1037/a0018697
- The Three-Step Theory (3ST): A new theory of suicide rooted in the “ideation-to-action” framework.Int J Cogn Ther. 2015; 8: 114-129https://doi.org/10.1521/ijct.2015.8.2.114
Gulbas L, Hausmann-Stabile C, Szlyk H, Zayas L. Evaluating the interpersonal–psychological theory of suicide among Latina adolescents using qualitative comparative analysis. Qual Psychol. 6:297-311.