Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Spanish interpreter services for the hospitalized pediatric patient: provider and interpreter perceptions.Acad Pediatr. 2020; 20: 216-224
- Association between parent comfort with English and adverse events among hospitalized children.JAMA Pediatr. 2020; 174e203215
- Health care provider practices and perceptions during family-centered rounds with limited English-proficient families.Acad Pediatr. 2021; 21: 1223-1229
- The roles of medical interpreters in intensive care unit communication: a qualitative study.Patient Educ Couns. 2021; 104: 1100-1108
- The parent's perspective: a focus group study on Spanish interpreter services for hospitalized children.Acad Pediatr. 2022; 22: 98-106
- Variation in family involvement on rounds between English-speaking and Spanish-speaking families.Hosp Pediatr. 2022; 12: 132-142
- Audio-recorded discharge instructions for limited English proficient parents: a pilot study.Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf. 2019; 45: 98-107
- Instrucciones de Alta por video: effectiveness of video discharge instructions for Spanish-speaking caregivers in the pediatric emergency department.J Emerg Nurs. 2020; 46: 180-187
- Medical student workshop improves student confidence in working with trained medical interpreters.J Med Educ Curric Dev. 2020; 7
- Lost in translation: an OSCE-based workshop for helping learners navigate a limited English proficiency patient encounter.MedEdPORTAL. 2021; 17: 11118
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.