Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Surveillance of children's mental health - United States, 2013-2019.MMWR. 2022; 71: 1-42
- Promoting optimal development: screening for behavioral and emotional problems.Pediatrics. 2015; 135: 384-395
American Academy of Pediatrics. (2022). Recommendations for preventive pediatric health care. Available at https://downloads.aap.org/AAP/PDF/periodicity_schedule.pdf Accessed July 21 2022.
- The baby pediatric symptom checklist: development and initial validation of a new social/emotional screening instrument for very young children.Academic Pediatrics. 2013; 13: 72-80
- The survey of well-being of young children (SWYC) user's manual.Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MA2016 (Available at:)https://pediatrics.tuftsmedicalcenter.org/the-survey-of-wellbeing-of-young-children/manual-training-resources(Accessed October 12 2021)
- Is a positive developmental-behavioral screening score sufficient to justify referral? A review of evidence and theory.Academic Pediatrics. 2017; 17: 464-470
- Ages & Stages Questionnaires: Social-Emotional: A parent-completed, child-monitoring system for social-emotional behaviors.Paul H. Brookes, Baltimore, MD2002
- Parenting stress index: a measure of parent-child system.US Scarecrow Education, Lanham, MD1997
- 2013 NCHS urban–rural classification scheme for counties. National Center for Health Statistics.Vital Health Stat. 2014; 2
- Principles and practice in reporting structural equation analyses.Psychol Methods. 2002; 7: 64e82
- A method for studying the homogeneity of test items with respect to other relevant variables.Journal of Educational Statistics. 1985; 10: 121-132
- Evaluation of MIMIC-model methods for DIF testing with comparison to two-group analysis.Multivariate Behavioral Research. 2009; 44: 1-27
- Generalized Eta and Omega Squared Statistics: Measures of Effect Size for Some Common Research Designs.Psychological Methods. 2003; 8: 434-447
- Stata Statistical Software: Release 16.StataCorp, College Station, TX2020
Cox ED, Smith MA, Brown RL, et al. Effect of gender and visit length on participation in
- 2000 CDC Growth Charts for the United States: Methods and Development (No. 246).Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 2002
- Use of mobile technology to calm upset children: Associations with social-emotional development.JAMA pediatrics. 2016; 170: 397-399
Eickmann, S. H., de Alencar Ximenes, R. A., Montarroyos, U. R., de Carvalho Lima, M., Martelli, C. M. T., de Araújo, T. V. B., … & de Barros Miranda-Filho, D. (2020). Pediatric neurodevelopment by prenatal Zika virus exposure: A cross-sectional study of the Microcephaly Epidemic Research Group Cohort.
- Establishing new norms for developmental milestones.Pediatrics. 2019; : 144