Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Twelve tips for conducting a virtual OSCE.Med Teach. 2020 Oct 20; : 1-4https://doi.org/10.1080/0142159X.2020.1830961
- Designing and running an online Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) on Zoom: A peer-led example.Medical Teacher. 2021 Feb 24; https://doi.org/10.1080/0142159X.2021.1887836
- A toolbox for conducting an online OSCE.Clin Teach. 2021 Jun; 18: 236-242https://doi.org/10.1111/tct.13285
- vOSCEs 2.0: Operationalising a universal low-cost virtual OSCE.Med Educ. 2021 May; 55: 641https://doi.org/10.1111/medu.14492
- Virtual OSCE delivery: The way of the future?.Med Educ. 2020 Dec; 54: 1185-1186https://doi.org/10.1111/medu.14286
- Viva la VOSCE?.BMC Med Educ. 2020 Dec 18; 20: 514https://doi.org/10.1186/s12909-020-02444-3
- Remote Assessment of Clinical Skills During COVID-19: A Virtual, High-Stakes, Summative Pediatric Objective Structured Clinical Examination.Acad Pediatr. 2020 Aug; 20: 760-761https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2020.05.029
- Undertaking a high stakes virtual OSCE ("VOSCE") during Covid-19.BMC Med Educ. 2021 Apr 20; 21: 221https://doi.org/10.1186/s12909-021-02660-5
- Teaching and assessing communication skills in pediatric residents: How do parents think we are doing?.Acad Pediatr. 2021 Jun 26; (S1876-2859(21)00318-1)
Institute for Patient- and Family-Centered Care. Available at: https://www.ipfcc.org/. Accessed June 7, 2021.
Armstrong, Richard. When to use the Bonferroni correction. Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics.2014;34. 10.1111/opo.12131.
- The TeleHealth OSCE: Preparing Trainees to Use Telemedicine as a Tool for Transitions of Care.J Grad Med Educ. 2020 Dec; 12: 764-768https://doi.org/10.4300/JGME-D-20-00039.1
- Assessing Clinical Skills Via Telehealth Objective Standardized Clinical Examination: Feasibility, Acceptability, Comparability, and Educational Value.Telemed J E Health. 2021 May 17; (Epub ahead of print)https://doi.org/10.1089/tmj.2021.0094
- Telemedicine and medical education in the age of COVID-19.Acad Med. 2020; 95: 1838-1843
- Development and use of a Virtual Objective Structured Clinical Examination.Can Med Educ J. 2020 Dec 7; 11: e206-e207https://doi.org/10.36834/cmej.70398
- Building Telemedicine Capacity for Trainees During the Novel Coronavirus Outbreak: a Case Study and Lessons Learned.J Gen Intern Med. 2020 Sep; 35: 2675-2679https://doi.org/10.1007/s11606-020-05979-9
- A call to understand the psychometric implications of virtual OSCE delivery.Med Teach. 2020 Nov 21; : 1-2https://doi.org/10.1080/0142159X.2020.1849591
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose