Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Acceptability and efficacy of a sexual health texting intervention designed to support adolescent females.Acad Pediatr. 2020; 20: 475-484https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2019.09.004
- Adolescent perceptions of technology-based sexual and reproductive health services: a systematic review.J Adolesc Health. 2022; 71: 533-544https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jadohealth.2022.05.012
- A quasi-experimental text messaging trial to improve adolescent sexual and reproductive health and smoking knowledge in Indonesia.Sex Health. 2020; 17: 167-177https://doi.org/10.1071/SH18199
- Engaging adolescents with sexual health messaging: a qualitative analysis.J Adolesc Health. 2019; 65 (Epub 2019 Sep 6): 660-666https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jadohealth.2019.05.029
- A multi-media digital intervention to improve the sexual and reproductive health of female adolescent emergency department patients.Acad Emerg Med. 2022; 29: 308-316https://doi.org/10.1111/acem.14411
- Adolescent female perspectives in an urban safety net: developing an intervention focusing on sexual health and text-messaging.J Health Care Poor Underserved. 2020; 31: 1379-1398https://doi.org/10.1353/hpu.2020.0101
- Sexual health interventions delivered to participants by mobile technology: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials.Sex Transm Infect. 2021; 97 (E-pub 2021 Jan 15): 190-200https://doi.org/10.1136/sextrans-2020-054853
- Targeted client communication via mobile devices for improving sexual and reproductive health.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2020; 8CD013680https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD013680
- Improving contraceptive use among Latina adolescents: a cluster-randomized controlled trial evaluating an mHealth application, Health-E You/Salud iTu.Contraception. 2021; 104 (E-pub 2021 Mar 17): 246-253https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2021.03.004
- An artificial intelligence chatbot for young people's sexual and reproductive health in India (SnehAI): instrumental case study.J Med Internet Res. 2022; 24 (10.2196/29969:10.2196/29969): e29969
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.