Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Bullying, discrimination, sexual harassment, and physical violence: common and associated with burnout in pediatric residents.Acad Pediatr. 2020; 20: 991-997https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2020.02.023
- Prevalence of discrimination, abuse, and harassment in emergency medicine residency training in the US.JAMA Netw Open. 2021; 4e2121706https://doi.org/10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2021.21706
- Bullying, discrimination, harassment, sexual harassment, and the fear of retaliation during surgical residency training: a systematic review.World J Surg. 2022; 46: 1587-1599https://doi.org/10.1007/s00268-021-06432-6
- Patient and coworker mistreatment of physicians with disabilities.Health Aff (Millwood). 2022; 41: 1396-1402https://doi.org/10.1377/hlthaff.2022.00502
- Experiences of LGBTQ+ residents in US general surgery training programs.JAMA Surg. 2022; 157: 23-32https://doi.org/10.1001/jamasurg.2021.5246
- Psychometric qualities of measurement tools used to determine workplace horizontal violence: a rapid review.J Eval Clin Pract. 2022; 28: 653-669https://doi.org/10.1111/jep.13651
- Measuring workplace bullying in a U.S. nursing population with the short negative acts questionnaire.Res Nurs Health. 2021; 44: 319-328https://doi.org/10.1002/nur.22117
- Bullying, discrimination, harassment, sexual harassment, and the fear of retaliation during surgical residency training: a systematic review.World J Surg. 2022; 46: 1600-1601https://doi.org/10.1007/s00268-022-06552-7
- Reimagining well-being initiatives in medical education: shifting from promoting wellness to increasing satisfaction.Acad Med. 2021; 96: 632-634https://doi.org/10.1097/ACM.0000000000004023
Walvoord EC, Howenstine MS, Allen BL, et al. Engaging all stakeholders to create a trusted, data-driven, process improvement approach to addressing learner mistreatment. Teach Learn Med. 2022. 1-11, [e-pub ahead of print]. doi:10.1080/10401334.2022.2122979.
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
The authors have no conflicts of interest relevant to this article to disclose.