Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Educational technology improves ECG interpretation of acute myocardial infarction among medical students and emergency medicine residents.West J Emerg Med. 2015; 16: 133-137https://doi.org/10.5811/westjem.2014.12.23706
- Competency in electrocardiogram interpretation among graduating medical students.Teach Learn Med. 2014; 26: 279-284https://doi.org/10.1080/10401334.2014.918882
- Can pediatric practitioners correctly interpret electrocardiograms?.J Pediatr. 2019; 206: 113-118https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpeds.2018.10.077
- Republished: Accuracy in interpreting the paediatric ECG: a UK-wide study and the need for improvement.Postgrad Med J. 2015; 91: 436-438https://doi.org/10.1136/postgradmedj-2013-305788rep
- Electrocardiogram interpretation skills in pediatric residents.Ann Pediatr Cardiol. 2010; 3 (2018, 5:2382120518765135. doi:10.1177/2382120518765135): 3-7https://doi.org/10.4103/0974-2069.64356
- Entrustable professional activities: reflecting on where we are to define a path for the next decade.Acad Med. 2021; 96: S1-S5
- Curriculum Development for Medical Education: A Six-Step Approach.2nd ed. The John's Hopkins University Press, 2009
- Tracking active learning in the medical school curriculum: a learning-centered approach.J Med Educ Curric Dev. 2018; 222382120518765135https://doi.org/10.1177/2382120518765135
American Board of Pediatrics. Entrustable Professional Activities for General Pediatrics. Accessed March 25, 2020, https://www.abp.org/entrustable-professional-activities-epas
- Kirkpatrick's four levels of training evaluation.ATD Press, 2016
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Disclosures: The authors do not have any disclosures to report, financial or otherwise.