- Pitt MB
- Poitevien P
- Blankenburg R.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Vision 2020: a year in (re)view from the association of pediatric program directors.Acad Pediatr. 2021; 21: 16-18https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2020.08.012
- Vision check: a year in (re)view from the APPD.Acad Pediatr. 2022; 22: 3-5https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2021.11.001
APPD Strategic Plan. appd.org. Published 2020. Accessed December 15, 2022. https://www.appd.org/about/strategic-plan/
- A multistakeholder approach to the development of entrustable professional activities in complex care.Acad Pediatr. 2022; 22: 184-189https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2021.09.014
- Fellow entrustment for the common pediatric subspecialty entrustable professional activities across subspecialties.Acad Pediatr. 2022; 22: 881-886https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2021.12.019
- The structured oral examination: a method to improve formative assessment of fellows in pediatric endocrinology.Acad Pediatr. 2022; 22: 1091-1096https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2021.12.032
- Teaching and assessing communication skills in pediatric residents: how do parents think we are doing?.Acad Pediatr. 2022; 22: 179-183https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2021.06.011
- Best practices in medical documentation: a curricular module.Acad Pediatr. 2022; 22: 1271-1277https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2022.02.006
- Telemedicine in pediatric training: a national needs assessment of the current state of telemedicine education in pediatric training.Acad Pediatr. 2022; 22: 713-717https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2021.10.009
- Going virtual: objective structured teaching exercises as an innovative method for formative resident education.Acad Pediatr. 2022; 22: 12-16https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2021.08.007
- A resident-led initiative to advance diversity, equity, inclusion, and antiracism in a pediatrics residency program.Acad Pediatr. 2022; 22: 360-364https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2021.09.020
- The use of parenting electives in pediatric residency.Acad Pediatr. 2022; 22: 513-517https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2021.11.017
- Three years of X + Y scheduling: longitudinal assessment of resident and faculty perceptions.Acad Pediatr. 2022; 22: 1097-1104https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2022.01.014
- Creation of the Association of Pediatric Program Directors Faculty Development for educators “nuts and bolts” teaching aids.Acad Pediatr. 2022; 22: 6-11https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2021.06.017
- Faculty development for the busy clinical educator.Acad Pediatr. 2022; 22https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2021.07.020
- Direct observation: a critical assessment tool.Acad Pediatr. 2022; 22: 365-366https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2022.02.005
- Patient- and family-centered rounds: how clinicians can create balance between patient care, education, & work.Acad Pediatr. 2022; 22: 887-888https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2022.05.003
- The impact of a gamified curriculum using Kahoot! on musculoskeletal knowledge and skill acquisition among pediatric residents.Acad Pediatr. 2022; 22: 1265-1270https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2022.02.003
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Conflicts of interest: The authors have no potential conflicts of interest to disclose.