Abbreviations:DDs (Developmental disabilities), WIC (Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children), EI/ECSE (Part C Early Intervention/Early Childhood Special Education)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Autism spectrum disorder reporting in lower socioeconomic neighborhoods.Autism. 2016;
- Racial Disparities in Developmental Delay Diagnosis and Services Received in Early Childhood.Acad Pediatr. 2021 Sep-Oct; 21 (Epub 2021 May 19. PMID: 34020100; PMCID: PMC9169674): 1230-1238https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2021.05.008
- Maternal socio-economic and race/ethnic characteristics associated with early intervention participation.Maternal & Child Health Journal. 2008; 12: 708-717
- The effects of parent-implemented language interventions on child linguistic outcomes: A meta-analysis.Early Childhood Research Quarterly. 2020; 50: 6-23
- The efficacy of treatment for children with developmental speech and language delay/disorder: A meta-analysis.Journal of Speech Language & Hearing Research. 2004; 47: 924-943
- The effectiveness of parent-implemented language interventions: A meta-analysis.American Journal of Speech-Language Pathology. 2011; 30: 180-199
Weitlauf AS, McPheeters ML, Peters B, et al. AHRQ Comarative Effectiveness Review: Therapies for children with autism spectrum disorder: behavioral interventions update. http://effectivehealthcare.ahrq.gov/ehc/products/544/1945/autism-update-report-140806.pdf. Published 2014. Accessed June, 2021.
- The efficacy of early identification and intervention for children with hearing impairment.Pediatric Clinics of North America. 1999; 46: 79-87
Individuals with Disabilities Education Act, 20 U.S.C. § 1400 (2004)
- Council on Children with Disabilities. Early intervention, IDEA Part C services, and the medical home: collaboration for best practice and best outcomes.Pediatrics. 2013; 132
- Decreasing disparities in child development assessment: identifying and discussing possible delays in the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC).J Dev Behav Pediatr. 2017; 38: 301-309
Zuckerman KE, Chavez AE, Lindly OL, Regalado Murillo C, Reeder JA. Disparities in familiarity with developmental disabilities among low-income parents. under review.2018.
- Early Intervention Referral Information, Transmission, and Sources-A Survey of State Part C Coordinators and Analysis of Referral Forms.J Dev Behav Pediatr. 2021;
- Developmental Monitoring and Referral for Low-Income Children Served by WIC: Program Development and Implementation Outcomes.Maternal and child health journal. 2021; : 1-12
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Learn the signs. Act early. . http://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/actearly/index.html. Accessed Web Page, 2013.
- A WIC-based curriculum to enhance parent communication with healthcare providers.Journal of community health. 2013; 38: 958-964
- Parents' Concerns Are Associated with Early Intervention Evaluation and Eligibility Outcomes.Journal of Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics. September 8, 2021; (- Volume - Issue -doi)https://doi.org/10.1097/DBP.0000000000001003
- Moving through the pipeline: Ethnic and linguistic disparities in special education from birth through age five.Educational Researcher. 2022; 51: 451-464https://doi.org/10.3102/0013189x221120262