Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Academic Pediatrics
- Supporting the health care transition from adolescence to adulthood in the medical home.Pediatrics. 2011; 128: 182
White PH, Cooley WC, Transitions clinical report authoring group, et al. Supporting the health care transition from adolescence to adulthood in the medical home. Pediatrics 2018;142:e20182587.
- Differences in health care access and utilization between adolescents and young adults with asthma.Pediatrics. 2013; 131: 892-901
- The experiences and impact of transition from child to adult healthcare services for young people with type 1 diabetes: a systematic review.Diabet Med. 2015; 32: 440-458
- Ambulatory care use among patients with spina bifida: change in care from childhood to adulthood.J Urol. 2018; 199: 1050-1055
- Transition planning among US youth with and without special health care needs.Pediatrics. 2018; 142e20180194
- Improving health care transitions for children and youth with special health care needs.Acad Pediatr. 2022; 22: S7-S13https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2021.03.014
- Research on clinical preventive services for adolescents and young adults: where are we and where do we need to go?.J Adolesc Health. 2017; 60: 249-260
- Improving access and utilization of adolescent preventive health care: the perspectives of adolescents and parents.J Adolesc Health. 2010; 47: 133-142
- Foregone health care among adolescents.JAMA. 1999; 282: 222-72234
- The effectiveness of web-based asthma self-management system, my asthma portal (MAP): a pilot randomized controlled trial.J Med Int Res. 2016; 18: E313
- The use and effects of electronic health tools for patient self-monitoring and reporting of outcomes following medication use: systematic review.J Med Int Res. 2018; 20: e294
- Effective engagement of adolescent asthma patients with mobile health-supporting medication adherence.J Med Int Res. 2019; 7: 1439-4456
- Acceptability and feasibility of a disease-specific patient portal in adolescents with sickle cell disease.J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2018;
- Partnered decision support: Parental perspectives of completing a pre-visit pediatric asthma questionnaire via the patient portal.Pediatr Pulmonol. 2022; 57: 100-108https://doi.org/10.1002/ppul.25735
Pew Research institute report on Mobile phone ownership over time. 2021. Available at: https://www.pewresearch.org/internet/fact-sheet/mobile/ Accessed February 13, 2021
- Assessment of: self-management skills towards transition readiness and patient portal use among Hispanic adolescent and young adult patients.BMJ Paediatr Open. 2020; 4e000658https://doi.org/10.1136/bmjpo-2020-000658
- A patient navigator intervention supporting timely transfer care of adolescent and young adults of Hispanic descents attending an urban primary care pediatrics clinic.Pediatr Qual Saf. 2021; 6: e391
- Mychildren’s: integration of a personally controlled health record with a tethered patient portal for a pediatric and adolescent population.in: AMIA Annual Symposium Proceedings. 2009. American Medical Informatics Association, San Francisco, CA2009: 65
- Measuring the transition readiness of youth with special healthcare needs: validation of the TRAQ–Transition Readiness Assessment Questionnaire.J Pediatr Psychol. 2011; 36: 160-171
- The Transition Readiness Assessment Questionnaire (TRAQ): its factor structure, reliability, and validity.Acad Pediatr. 2014; 14: 415-422https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acap.2014.03.008
- Research electronic data capture (REDCap)—a metadata-driven methodology and workflow process for providing translational research informatics support.J Biomed Inform. 2009; 42: 377-381
- Using electronic health record portals to improve patient engagement: research priorities and best practices.Ann Int Med. 2020; 172: S123-S129
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
The authors have no financial relationships or conflict of interest relevant to this article to disclose.