- To compare the costs of redetermining disability to potential savings in Supplemental Security Income payments associated with different strategies for implementing Continuing Disability Reviews (CDRs) among children potentially enrolled in SSI from 2012 to 2021.
- In this study we tested the association of the medical home with family functioning for children without and with special health care needs (CSHCN).
- The American Academy of Pediatrics and other organizations recommend several screening tests as part of preventive care. The proportion of children who are appropriately screened and who receive follow-up care is low.
- The Children’s Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act (CHIPRA) mandates that measures of availability of child health services be included in the recommended core measurement set. The objective of this work was to review and evaluate measures of availability of child health services for potential inclusion in the initial core set of health care quality measures as mandated by CHIPRA.
- Family-centered care (FCC) has received widespread endorsement for use in care in the United States. In this study, we conducted a systematic review of evidence for FCC focusing specifically on family-provider partnership as the activity that constitutes FCC.