- To systematically assess the evidence base for prevention and treatment of child traumatic stress in primary care settings.
- To characterize the relationship between maternal depressive symptoms and child weight status, obesity-promoting feeding practices, and activity-related behaviors in low-income urban families.
- To investigate timing and strength of associations between mental health and overweight in childhood; to investigate how the cumulative burden of each of these problems affects the other.
- Although in many studies authors have documented the relationship between neighborhood socioeconomic status and child mental health, few have examined the association between neighborhood conditions and mental health disorders. The objective of this study was to determine whether parent-reported neighborhood conditions are associated with common child mental health disorders.
- The objective of this research was to explore state Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) use of children’s healthcare quality measures and the need for additional support as the Children’s Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act (CHIPRA) legislation is being implemented.
- The aim of this review was to evaluate the impact of managed care on publicly insured children with special health care needs (CSHCN).